Saikyou no Kanteishi tte Dare no koto? ~Manpuku gohan de Isekai Seikatsu~

nice first chapter, but will not continue this.
the *oh my good, havnt eaten that before* annoying food theme is getting to me.

Does the author already run out of idea?
I mean, there are a lot of isekai theme manga about food. Haih.

A little heads-up for those who wants to keep reading.
From reading what has been translated from the novel (volume 1 iinm).
This is a
slice of life cooking series, closer to koufuku graffity than to isekai cheat meshi/what was that cooking isekai with fenrir and sui.

If you still wants more spoiler
this is more of a glorified cooking show your mom usually watch in the morning than a trashy isekai story. The observation skill have no real chance to shine, the isekai part is ended up as mere "whoa modern japan dish are the beeeesssttt" reaction, even ingredient descriptions are basically just "monster meat = taste like chicken but more delicious". 70-80% of the novel is like cooking instruction or doing housechores

Lastly the main character is
...I am reluctant to say this, but in normal circumstances he'll ended up as everyone's plaything and exploited to the core. The reason he didn't is just luck, literally - it's even written on the novel and on his stats. It's not that the series is on that fuwa fuwa dimension where everyone is kind hearted saint, there are some ahole who try to hurt mc but couldn't/didn't even try because mc is lucky.

Tl;dr from the first volume of the novel, I could say this is isekai izakaya nobu but way way duller.

I was looking forward to having a chocolate baldy (´;ω;`). Shame he's just tan. But that's how it is in most manga.

=___= the heck I also don't like "never before I eat something like it"

although they like it, they don't show any good expression as if it's something rare/new and interested on the recipe.. also just why no single human ever tried making it if it's that simple and all liked it cause there's soy sauce

And of course another pervert pleasing-for-eye female clothes design

There's nothing new, and all moving along because it's not a fresh plot

I think i will enjoy this series. Hopefully you continue translating Pastel. :)

Is there no one translating next chapter? Really want to read this but the only TL I found are eye-breaking, can't even continue reading because of bad TL

Users who are viewing this thread