Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Wouldn’t a large noble mansion like that have food delivered in bulk? There’s no way they could carry enough food for everyone by themselves.

Aggregator gang
a knight that became an assassin maid. This isn't isekai or anything so wtf is up with the gun and even a silencer? No explanations.

Aggregator gang
@phoenixir more like it's normal to assume that considering everything else fits in, nothing out of place. Only the modern weapon stands out as the only irregular thing.

Dex-chan lover
@sunsetchaos I see your point but for me it's always been weird that in fantasy crossbows we're developed but not guns. Actually it's weird that Magic and science don't compete at all in fantasy.

did i read it correctly? apprenticecock?
Though the story is quite wierd for guns to appear with silencers (really, dat silencer is out of place) instead of muskets that takes long to reload and fire without the tech (bows can fire more than 10 times at that time)

Meet this character aaand this character, and this one, and this and this and a-a-a~ stroke

It's bugging me on how easy it looks to cause a injury by inserting knives in that thigh knife holster without sheaths..

Dex-chan lover
...If rifles (with self contained metallic cartridges, no less, putting it on par with early 20th century technology) are a thing, in universe, and as we see here are good enough to use accurately at range and even suppressor technology exists (however primitive it may be)... why the hell would you send a hitsquad into a guarded mansion instead of just having a marksman shoot the kid the next time she's in public/out in the open?

Also, he wasn't producing a metric shitload of smoke every time he fired, so that means some form of smokeless powder.

Aggregator gang
@definitionofinsanity

You're right but it's deeper than that. By about the the time you have smokeless powder fire arms, the sword is little more than decoration. Then there is the whole matter of just how the hell does someone work as live in staff, while maintaining the level of training to be a first class swordsman ? (for combat purposes it's a little higher than what you need to be an olympic athlete )

ngl the pacing of this chapter is really really fast

Users who are viewing this thread