Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Pilatypus Well, she is one of the secret combat units working for the king, so it may be known that she is armed by some the core of knights as well, so that they dont mistake her as just some random maid. Plus they already know the one tried to duel her and "lost".

Contributor
I don't really care about Maria's former acquaintances, I wish the author moved past them.

whaaaaaaaaatt??? just when i think diavolo twin personality is confusing enougth

Aggregator gang
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???? I guess his soul just split at some point?

Fed-Kun's army
that wild little kid grew up to look so much like him wtf lmao are they related???? also YES MARIA FUCK EM UP LMAO fight this guy too!!! seems like someone needs to put him in his place (or maybe he grew up, who knows)

thank you very much for the update~

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I hope it never gets revealed he's Maria but keeps seeing his same antics and interactions with his old mates. It's so funny

I feel so sorry for the Prime Minister(?). Having to do his job, combined with these yahoos, has to be extremely stressful.

I pity the Prime Minister so much, bunch of paperwork and having to deal with all these nutcases, I hope he gets a day off or pay raise

Users who are viewing this thread