Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
i don't think he was hostile towards you, albright... he probably looked up to you but in a violent, tsundere sort of way... that might kill you if he catches you slipping... WELL I MEAN... H-HAHA THAT'S NOT REALLY HOSTILE? ... yeah i got nothing. but maria, what have you DONE;;

thank you so much for the update~!

Dex-chan lover
im surprised he got that position with that extreme tsun. was there no other choice? destroying the palace would normally be tantamount to disrespecting the king

Dex-chan lover
She just keeps meeting the freaks of her former life's unit.

Since she's a woman, who knows how to fight, then she can humiliate him by beating him. If her muscle memory is still intact.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear
Even if she still has her muscle memory, losing a set of balls for a set of ovaries is going to affect her physical strength and overall combat capability.

Fed-Kun's army
The idiots and perverts were bad news, but this guy is literally a rampaging psycho. Is this kingdom being held hostage by its knights, or does nobody higher up actually care about their bullshit? Why do they keep these turds around?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@herz Probably because the Kingdom already checkmated itself.

I mean. What do you think this psycho would do once you release him from service just because he is psychotic? Their troublesome quirks aside, they are actually good at their "job", most of which involves killing people. The moment you let them go is the moment an enemy nation takes them in and sics them on you.

Fed-Kun's army
@herz Because all of them were apart of the mc's former special unit meaning he was the only one keeping them in line before he died and came back as the maid. Another reason understand the problems this kingdom would have if they allowed these guys out into the world on their own. A third reason would be this could be the King's doing as a memory to the friend he lost.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep I mean, yeah, but you usually don't make captains out of the guys that are mostly just good at killing.

Look at these men and tell me that they could lead an army to battle. One of them would turn on his allies at the drop of a hat, one of them would lose on purpose to get some thrills out of being hurt by the enemy, and one would turn tail the moment his family was threatened. And Vanlet would get lost and never find the whole war.

This is a comedy manga, so don't take my musings too seriously. I get that all of them are useless mostly because it's funnier that way.

Fed-Kun's army
@Luftwaffles27 Mangadex tags ain't exactly the word of God, you know? Smells like comedy to me, even though it does have some serious moments as well.

Double-page supporter
That old guy is sensible. Maria found someone she can relate with...

......... this is stupid.... the guy just slashed around in the prime minister office and scatter (if not accidently slashed) some important document from the shockwave...... i know it's supposed to be a comedy manga but..... come on...... what's next? That guy who had no sense of direction accidently walked in the king's chamber when he and the queen did the "deed"?

Dex-chan lover
@SiKucing In a world with beings as powerful as them, I believe they have got the skills to easily overthrow the royalty. They probably have special privileges for their strength which makes them people the country wouldn't dare to offend. So they can get away with most stuff as long as they serve the country and don't pose a threat. Most probably it's like having a mutual contract with a dragon to protect your country perhaps? (Well, I don't know. Usually there are S class or SSS class heroes in mangas and such that gain such special treatment for their individual strength, so I'm relating that to this.)

Users who are viewing this thread