Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Watch it be he killed him/her in their past life with a sneak attack or something.

Supporter
And WHY is an absolute psychopath like that Commander of an order of knights? What the hell wad the king thinking?

@Walter_vi_Britannia

Well, okay.... maybe such is their world.... which is why a lost kid, a masochist, and a doting husband and father could held such position and tolerated for their....... quirks (actualy, the last one is kinda normal) but this guy is way over the line....... he literaly ransacked the prime minister office like...... wth.... if it is a much lower ranking officials then maybe (well, even then he still ransack a room in royal palace) i know, i know, it's just the way the story is but still, it kinda ticked me off.......

Aggregator gang
Lol I thought that was his old body, turn out to be different character..

Dex-chan lover
I thought this before when she was gardening, but this country is insanely corrupted if knights can just run around and slash random maids to death. Even when they are guests in notable personages mansions or barge into civil officers offices in the palace.

Dex-chan lover
Maria, I would hardly call a killer like you a fragile maid.

That psycho knight belongs in the dungeons or should have seen his day at the gallows for his insanity.

@feha Or the people running the country are insanely incompetent and inept.

Aggregator gang
Electric lighting ?
https://s5.mangadex.org/data/136fb22ca7488585437db1b4c8efeed4/K11.png

Users who are viewing this thread