Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

LLoyd Haust wants to bone his/her Aura. LLoyd loved has him man and now as a female. 16 is marring age Maria need to keep running. Lloyd trying Knock up Maria to push for a shotgun marriage. RUN GIRL RUN!!!

Dex-chan lover
jeeez, major creep man there. thank god maria is skilled in fighting

Dex-chan lover
Huh? All these posts and no one pointed out the upload is missing the last two pages?

Fed-Kun's army
gay or ungay? the question that truly needs to be answered

Dex-chan lover
I think it is fascinating how Maria bring ups that she is still a kid after her traumatic incident, a fact that most of us forget since she acts much older than her age since she is 16 years old + ~20 something years as Albright.

Oh yeah, and this chapter does confirm that Lloyd sucks and all the other guys are better than him.

Fed-Kun's army
okay what the hell was that reaction??? did he mean to assault her or not then??? IT SEEMED PRETTY PREMEDITATED but then he went all "N-NANI???! WHAT WAS I...." that last panel would have been cute if he wasn't an asshole forcing himself on people smh. also how... was he not aware... that his albright obsession... was romantic in nature faljksdfljk i mean if romantic is the right word??? it was a crush that got twisted somewhere along the way (probably while albright was still alive, lbr)

thanks for the update!!! i'm rooting for maria. she called herself a little girl fadlkj she's not wrong!!! BEAT THEM ALL UP AND STAY SAFE 💪🏼

Fed-Kun's army
It’s clear that he was going for Albright not Maria but it’s still pretty creepy

for a sec i got worried my brain's so affected by all that time i spent MTLing novels on syosetsu moonlight to the point where im hallucinating a sorta smutty manga chapter

LOLOLOLOL, Aint the llyod a man and maria a girl now? The gender are still reversed XDD

Who cares if he's gay or not (he obviously is 'cause he yearns for Albright and he likes her only because she looks like him), the problem is that he's trying to force himself on her. That's a big no no.

Users who are viewing this thread