Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one disappointed Maria didn't kick his nuts?
That was the prime position too.

This is just perfect, finally a genderswap that don't end in some yuri shit. Truly a piece of art. need more content like this and boku girl btw

Double-page supporter
creepy... I wished Maria hit him way harder than this.. what the hell is wrong with this guy...

wtf did i just read

lloyd is totally gay for the albright, but he is a she now, so its not gay

but if lloyd did do something to maria while thinking its albright, is it still gay?

im confused now

Supporter
Why are people more obsessed with whether it is gay or not, and not pointing out it was unwanted contact? As long as it is consensual, it is fine. Not consensual? HEADBUTT.

Dex-chan lover
There was a point where we had to stop and we clearly passed it. But let's keep going and see what happens!

Dex-chan lover
The man is unrestricted creep. But I mean, lot of... josei I think the genre is (and even in shoujo) has lot of very aggressive romantic interests... some that even have forceful sex with the female lead (almost only in the josei ones, not the shoujo ones)... what we would usually define as rape, but hot and bothered girls with M orientations would fall down and pray to.

Either way, the story is weird, and thus, interesting. It has infuriating bits and some blatant plot points, but I am ready to accept those for the sake of the interesting story that might be told... even if it is somewhat jumbled

Also yeah. I am on the shy guy side this time. I hope their relationship develops further.

Users who are viewing this thread