Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
"i see... you have been living as maria" yes, reincarnation will do that to you: give you a whole new life lmao afsdlkjdsklj

WOW AVEIN... WOW. NICE. I SHIP IT (isn't he married with children tho... w/e still ship it in the past)

but she sold it as a double suicide and then didn't DIE??? MC??? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY YES??? ALBRIGHT OH MY GOD??? anyway i'm glad jean, the True Bro, found out. good for you two!!!

thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
At least the king needs to know right? even though the kingdom is fine and he didn't go completely insane it would probably be nice to hear from his good friend

Dex-chan lover
9XGldTU.png

Dex-chan lover
@mekahamedan

from the sound of it, it looks like she did not actually kill herself.
He was found alone, so either somebody moved her body or she did not kill herself.

Ouch. This is so heartbreaking. Imagine having someone you thought was the love of your life kill you. That girl is hella heartless.

Bro the king's reaction makes me suffer!!! I can't wait for them to intersect, now!

From the worst one with R attempt (thankful) to the best bro you could ask for, in just a few chapters ... thank god, the series is saved, i hope the team will get the Sh*t together and i hope He(She) will not have to be the commander anymore but part of the team as Herself(Himself), and not be bound to His(Her) old life anymore, just helping here and there + the big encounters, and we should have more family time then plotting and battle time... (i would have liked to see the evolution in the family more and not rush to the old ways)

Users who are viewing this thread