Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Dex-chan lover
I will point out the obvious since I am sure that people are wondering.

Volume 4 of the manga is coming out in September, so the manga artist didn't draw chapter 27 for this month. Expect it to come out in early October.

It was amazing I loved every nook and page of this manga ...I finished all in one night ..and stopped at our MC crying ...I need more of this.. please update soon.. TT__TT its a Masterpiece.

@Hcoregamer thanks for the info can't wait for the update 💖

... can anyone please recommend me something similar ..don't must be a genderswap,something similar to the story, the comedy and emotions X3 💖💖

Dex-chan lover
The good news, the new chapter got published in Japan yesterday. The downside is that the series is normally published at the beginning of the month, so the next chapter will have a bigger gap of release between the new one released in Japan and the next chapter.

Aggregator gang
Literally reading this in 1 sitting from start to the latest raw (ch.27) because can't wait any longer for TL. Info dump incoming. What a great ch. Waiting for the next ch. will be a long one...

I'm more curious about his former love interest/what happened with her.
She was probably responsible, but obviously seemed to love him?

Anyone know if I can get the english version of this on amazon and if not... where is the best place to learn japanese

Dex-chan lover
YES, a new chapter got released in Japan. I guess the series is now getting published mid-month now instead of the beginning of the month.

Users who are viewing this thread