Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

Aw this backstory 😭😭😭
I'm really into this series thank you fir the updates!

Aaaaaaaah this is so saaaad, I don't care if it's because of your brother, that effing woman, if she truly loved Albright, she could've asked him for help to release his brother and to get some money, he's a great person, he's a captain under the royal family and everyone loves him, you could've easily gotten all of these things if you only told the truth, this is why I hate liars, even if you did something bad, it could've been so easier for all of us including you to just be honest so that we can solve it fast and steadily, people like that tsk tsk, are seriously what I hate the most, look at what happened to someone as wonderful as Albright, it might just be a manga for all of you but this is something that could definitely happen in real life and I'm sure it did already, and the people left after the death of this precious someone will all feel horrible...ah I hate this.
And yes, I hate liars but not this manga, this is an amazing piece of art and I'm so grateful to be able to read it so thank you so much for translating it and as soon as I can, I will do my utmost best to purchase all of the volumes, after all this is how we thank the artist and author for their hard work and sublime stories ~ 💜💚

Fed-Kun's army
I feel for this cold guy who loved the MC. Now that he is a woman can't they just be together? I know that there are 2 main reasons stopping that from happening:
1- She is a maid and he is a noble
2- She has sworn duty of protecting the woman...but he does have a duty to protect the crown as well so they might be able to find a middle ground

Of course, other reasons involve whether the MC is able to fall for guys or not seeing as he is only a woman in body but he literally died because of his love for a woman so there's that... But still, there's a better chance for that happening now than in his previous life, I believe. And having "romance" as a tag suggests the MC will have romantic interests at some point... I doubt it'll be with a woman or else we would have the "yuri" (even if he used to be a man) but also, does it need a "yaoi" tag if he used to be a man ? I hope not because I'm betting on these guys getting together. I know it's unusual for isekai to go this route but it was unusual to show the guy's interest in the MC to begin with. If it's off the table then why have multiple chapters around his unrequited love and all that ?
I'm hoping that because this manga is like a breath of fresh air, it would go down this route.

Fed-Kun's army
@MinGenius I agree. The woman was horrible, in my opinion. He loved her and would've done anything for her but her bichiness got in the way. but I hope it was all for the best and he'll end up with the guy that loves him

Group Leader
@Akera93 I think Maria probably would fall for a guy, and that there doesn’t have to be a yaoi tag because she said back during the first few chapters that she feels she’s completely become a girl at this point. I too hope she ends up with that guy. And I think he was
in love with Albright for his strength without regard for gender
so I think he’d be fine with Maria being a girl.

Double-page supporter
@AccidentalGryffindor i dont think it's lust. When you look at the past chapters Maria acts the same way with Prince Chris and with Sally. I think he is weak to innocent cuteness and wanting to protect the purity of it. I mean considering her past life and childhood, it makes sense. Also I feel thar strong maternal instinct too 👁👄👁

Dex-chan lover
isn't there like a 20 year gap between her (physically) and the other soldiers. I don't think she'll even see them as romantic partners if anything her strike zone seems to be her age and under.

Lol I ship Maria with Lloyd 😂😂😂 I mean Lloyd is jealous and he wants the "notice me senpai" from Albright lol. I hope they all find out that Albright got reincarnated and that's Maria.

Dropped on the first chapter, art is uninspired, dialogue is clunky, i had nothing to care about.

Aggregator gang
Idk about other people but I think this is a treasure! the absurd interactions between the childish-Maria-doting-grownup-men-squad with Maria is just hilarious & cute X'D .
The nostalgic flashbacks is also conveyed well in the manga and adds to the plot as well so its light and also heavy at times thus another enjoyable read
thx translator

Lemme get this straight.
Lloyd loved the MC(or at the very least held EXTREME admiration for him) got jealous because the MC got a big tiddy gf. and now he figured out that Albright is Maria and is prolly gonna try and smash.
So finale conclusion.
Is it gay? or is it straight?

NOOOOOOOO!!!!
Just when things are getting interesting...

Need more more moooooore patience!

Ganbatte kudasai, Translator-san!!! 😆

Users who are viewing this thread