Saikyou no Kurokishi♂, Sentou Maid♀ ni Tenshoku shimashita

amazing how such a simple and shallow plot can be delivered in such a convoluted and confusing way. it's not gonna prevent me from being addicted to it, but it is painful to read.

Ohohohohoho~ I ship them so much! You said you don't like men nor women but still love them fufufu~ I still ship anyway lol

I just go to the raw link and let the browser translate the page automatically. It’s a crude translation but you understand it for the most part, but you understand it nonetheless.

FUCK I just got tricked into a reading a BL and I'm somehow enjoying it.

GtffoCV.png

This needs a incest tag and a yaoi tag. So in his past life, he fell in love with his sister ( He didn´t know) but the sister knew, though she fell in love with him anyway.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@honeylemonmilktea

...So it's good you chose to use a spoiler tag for that. But in the future if you would use the spoiler tag correctly it would be a big help! Actually having the spoiler contained in the tag so it's not sitting out in the open at the top of the comments section for anyone to stumble upon? Like me, for instance? Yeah that would be great.

So, let me get ths straight.
Both MC before reincarnating and the girl he was in love with knew they had a lot of innocent blood in their hands, but somehow killing the asshole who was responsible for her suffering who held her brother hostage is a no no because killing the corrupt evil guy somehow meant MC was going to fall.
What the flying fuck?

@Isekaijin Its more than that... officially shes a maid and guard under a royal house (even if she is a sanctioned guard/assasin at that) however blatantly just killing a very high ranking noble wouldnt just get mc killed... it would completely sanction the house mc is serving for on the surface would be an unprovoked attack on an "innocent" nible. You cant cover up whats done in the middle of the day.

They need evidence first or at the very least permission to target that guy as corrupt for a sanctioned hit. There is no way her memories from another "lifetime" can be counted as evidence.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@RocKM
I meant before reincarnating.
The MC's lover knew who she was working for. Regardless of how much she feared for her brother, here's the MC offering to erase her worries by force, and by then, he was the king's close friend and a very powerful and important person by himself. Yet we have the lover telling him not to gut the noble asshole who was blackmailing her, who was clearly committing treason. because she didn't want the guy she loves, someone whose job was doing the dirty deeds for the country, including purging traitors, and was more than used to murder by then, to "dirty" his hands for her sake. Instead she chose the "nobler"? option, which was poisoning him and then committing suicide.

I understand this is BL thinly disguised as your average reincarnation story, but you can see the desperation of the author of making the girl a non factor as abruptly as possible. And I can't help but take issue with that.

Users who are viewing this thread