Saikyou no Kyuuketsuhime wa Imouto ga Hoshii!! - Ch. 5

Good work! For a first time translator, I don't see any mistakes in the grammar apartment. Can't say anything about the translation itself as I have no clue how to read japanese, but a good amount of first time translators don't proofread enough and the grammar gets all messy.

😍Thanks for the chapter! I just started reading it like 4 hours ago and kinda give up on new translated chapters 'cuz I saw that it's already 1 year that its not updating...
Anyway a good translation Keep up the good work!😍

Fed-Kun's army
This is the manga adaptation of the light novel seriously seeking sister. So it needs the adaptation tag

Can’t believe this was last translated over a year ago, I still remember this better than some of mangas I’ve read the other day
Good stuff

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and I can't wait to see Ristia pamper her little sister candidates.

The funny thing is that I was just thinking about the manga the other day and it just got updated. Good job for a first time translation, it was really easy to read. I look forward to future updates!

@ravidya Nope, the LN focused more on Ristia only. There's wasn't any isekai secondary protagonist so this manga is going it's own direction.

Users who are viewing this thread