Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha, Isekai Kikansha-tachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
I would give it a pass when DL mention they are stuck in limbo where the time slows down to a crawl.

But not tapping it even once for 30K years is fucking bullshit lmao. Did DL just reset him every week and at the end release all his memories at once?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's really weird that it took him 20000 years to come up with the idea of asking her why she destroyed the world. Feels like something you'd wanna ask on day 1. As people have already said, the time skip means nothing. There's another manga/novel series where a guy spends like 100000 years or something like that in a super hard dungeon before coming back to the world outside with no time having passed, and although that's also a ridiculous timescale, it's somewhat more plausible because he's like, really different when he comes back, and his sense of morals is sort of warped and strange. Whereas this guy is exactly like when he first got there. Mentally it seems he hasn't aged at all.

Fed-Kun's army
You think that the mc telling Felice the story of Baki he would of learn the 4000 year old history and techniques of Chinese martial arts

30k years is such a stupid number to use. He should be at the level of an actual god at that point.

30 years would've been on the edge of believable.
...and by "believable" I mean "wouldn't shred all sense of immersion".

300 years training should be fine this author using whatever number comes to his mind like my little sister she always asks 3 lakh crore or 100 thousand crore to buy some chocolates

Users who are viewing this thread