Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Annoying you shitters sat on the chapters for so long but truthfully this arc has been a bore.
They shouldn't have spent so much time building up fodder considering how fantastically the series began. Return to that quality already man.
At the very least I did enjoy seeing MC particularly react hard to the guy doing stuff to his cat wife lmao.

Dex-chan lover
If the MC doesn't completely destroy this guy in like one shot, I'm going to be pissed. These stories always build up the main character as the strongest and then they struggle to beat the first enemy they face.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully no sob story flashback which will take 3 episodes and MC forgiving him

Dex-chan lover
GD's claim to translate chapter 17 has a chance to be a ruse to stop any other groups from translating past chapter 16 and hope that people forget about it so they can continue to squat series.

Dex-chan lover
Annoying you shitters sat on the chapters for so long but truthfully this arc has been a bore.
They shouldn't have spent so much time building up fodder considering how fantastically the series began. Return to that quality already man.
At the very least I did enjoy seeing MC particularly react hard to the guy doing stuff to his cat wife lmao.
Same, I'm hoping it goes back to that quality once we get out of this arc, but this TL pacing is ruining it...

Here's hoping there are no other witnesses for the cat talk.

Aggregator gang
- has a character arc about not wanting to be rescued

- gets rescued

🔥 ✍️

What if someone translate 18-24 to poke GD since they drop on 17? just drop on 24 the latest chapter jeez.

Dex-chan lover
If the MC doesn't completely destroy this guy in like one shot, I'm going to be pissed. These stories always build up the main character as the strongest and then they struggle to beat the first enemy they face.

It's a huge spoiler as to why but sadly the MC can not one shot the dude. It is a good reason though. Good news is that it's not a struggle at all, just alot of effort

read the spoiler at your own risk:
The reason he can't one shot the dude is cause the dude has over like a 100 million lives or something? his skill let him steal enough life force that it takes over 100 million deaths to put him down so while the mc does kill him in one shot it still takes a while cause he has to one shot him over 100 million times.

Dex-chan lover
What if someone translate 18-24 to poke GD since they drop on 17? just drop on 24 the latest chapter jeez.
Chapter 24 is an annoying as hell cliffhanger. (i read the raws cause GD fucking wouldn't translate.)

Dex-chan lover
The rules should be updated with "You can ignore GDS for the purpose of seeing whether a series is being worked on or not"
This may be mean but I just dont care, I have to care for a character to care about their struggles and I just dont care about that girl
It's normal, a lot of authors think that just because they do something to a character people will care, while the character has barely anything going for them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so fucking tired of Komari's antics. She kept switching between confident and panic in a heartbeat. Like seriously, stop trying to use a skill you can't master in an important fight. Or at least, have a backup plan. Don't just stay down when it fails, especially not after you taunted the enemy.
it's more like the Author Need to Jerk-off the MC Cock more, komari (and literaly everyone) are damsel in distress need to be saved by the MC so the reader saw how cool the MC are. he can't even wrote the cliche "my Will power pushed me through limit" "you stand your ground well, good work heroine" it's so pathetic
god, this Series are tiring as hell because the author Writing ability is on Kindergarteen Level. everyone is a caricature "he ho i'm ebil because i'm ebil " "you weak, back off noobs" "im good guy but am akshually bad guy whaat?"
in the end, everyone just a plot device to stroke MC cock more and nothing else

i'm gonna catch up with the RAW and done with this series for good, doesn't help the scanlation team doing some shady stuff too

Dex-chan lover
I said it on the other two chapters, but I have no problems saying it again, get fucked GDS, seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
So much hate here on GD. They have so much projects but little to no one would work on it. They really need to give up some manga or post a help thread to people who are willing to help.

Dex-chan lover
So much hate here on GD. They have so much projects but little to no one would work on it. They really need to give up some manga or post a help thread to people who are willing to help.
There is no smoke without fire, they are notoriously known for working on so many series for a good while then left a lot of it to sit there for months (almost a year even), just for one day someone decided to pick it up and the group will upload just enough chapters to "claim" back the series.

And idk if I remember this correctly, maybe this is only for novel tl, but any series that being left off for at least more than a month would be considered "dropped", so in this case, it might actually count as GDS "sniping" AppMan2 for working on this manga, just saying :huh:

Fed-Kun's army
There is no smoke without fire, they are notoriously known for working on so many series for a good while then left a lot of it to sit there for months (almost a year even), just for one day someone decided to pick it up and the group will upload just enough chapters to "claim" back the series.

And idk if I remember this correctly, maybe this is only for novel tl, but any series that being left off for at least more than a month would be considered "dropped", so in this case, it might actually count as GDS "sniping" AppMan2 for working on this manga, just saying :huh:
there's that 3 month rule among groups but i dont know if all people agree with it. Its already a matter of speed on releasing chapters now at least for AppMan2 if he really is dedicated to make GDS drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread