Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
He wants to appear weak for 2 reasons, the first is that if he showed his true power, it would become obvious that for the demon lord not to be defeated, he would have had to have spared them, which will bring all of the goddesses and heroes after him, the second is said demon lord wants to experience the world, while the mc can essentially destroy worlds on his own as he is the only one stronger than a demon lord even the goddesses feared, that would be anathema to what she wanted.
there is a another reason. The MC has no cheat skills, because he was summoned not by a goddess but by a demon lord. Anyone finding out he has no cheat skills will immediately blow his cover and bring the wrath of every angel and goddess upon his waifu.

Thank you for the support everyone, 5 more chapters till I'm caught up. The next one might take a while though as I will be busy with stuff IRL.

ps. Tomboys truly are the best
Thanks for the tl man, you improved since last time. No problem about the next upload, just do it at your own pace. I like your statement there, truly the best..

Dex-chan lover
She will use cheats and still be unable to "clear" the game of the tournament. Cannot wait for her downfall
actually most teams with cheat skills will handily beat the MC. Cause he doesn't have counters for them unless he knows how they work. Especially in physical activities such as races, capture the flag, dodgeball, etc. It is only in combat that the MC is unbeatable.

Dex-chan lover
actually most teams with cheat skills will handily beat the MC. Cause he doesn't have counters for them unless he knows how they work. Especially in physical activities such as races, capture the flag, dodgeball, etc. It is only in combat that the MC is unbeatable.
Is that an actual spoiler or a guess?

Dex-chan lover
If any one is curious what I use or wants to try scanlations for themselves what I use is:

Translation:
  • DeepL
  • Google Translate
  • Jisho (for Kanji)
  • Just googling terms
(sometimes the translations aren't accurate or make no sense, so you have to use common sense to decipher it)

Image Editing
  • Free version of Pixlr
Both Pixlr and DeepL have daily limits however it can be circumvented by resetting the page's cookies/site data or just changing the date on your computer.
try privacy badger extension. You ran tell it to block them saving the cookies, should just shut down their limit altogether.

Dex-chan lover
If any one is curious what I use or wants to try scanlations for themselves what I use is:

Translation:
  • DeepL
  • Google Translate
  • Jisho (for Kanji)
  • Just googling terms
(sometimes the translations aren't accurate or make no sense, so you have to use common sense to decipher it)

Image Editing
  • Free version of Pixlr
Both Pixlr and DeepL have daily limits however it can be circumvented by resetting the page's cookies/site data or just changing the date on your computer.
Use Wreplace on deepl's output for better accuracy.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the chapter

next chapter feels like they got forced to get in the tournament by lottery i think. To be able to not to stand out. he wanted the enemy to make them lose by capturing the flag

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
TBH I find this counter intuitive as well. Mainly because in most cases the settings are just not sustainable. If the leadership is so corrupt, incompetent, and petty how the hell do they maintain their households/corporations/governments without there being major revolts or financial collapses. I know it's mostly because the author is blissfully ignorant, but some novels are so far out of wack that I'm starting to worry about the standards of their real world education...
hivemind and 'hero' threatened to be stripped of power. Also government sponsored or something

Dex-chan lover
I put it in spoilers for a reason... the raws have been up for a long time now. I am caught up to chapter 24.
OH! Gotcha then, wasn't completely sure. Either way, appreaciate the heads up dude, have a great week

Users who are viewing this thread