Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
If any one is curious what I use or wants to try scanlations for themselves what I use is:

Translation:
  • DeepL
  • Google Translate
  • Jisho (for Kanji)
  • Just googling terms
(sometimes the translations aren't accurate or make no sense, so you have to use common sense to decipher it)

Image Editing
  • Free version of Pixlr
Both Pixlr and DeepL have daily limits however it can be circumvented by resetting the page's cookies/site data or just changing the date on your computer.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

sigh I know the "authority is bad" angle is standard storytelling, but the fact that everyone in charge is utter crap is a little tiresome. I'm not saying this series is any worse than most, but it'd been nice to have some goddesses shown that weren't either the bottom level doof we like and the rest who are stuck up elitist jerks.

(On a similar note, I hope not every other hero we meet is scummy. If everyone but our leads is awful, it starts to make you root for the wrong things...)

Dex-chan lover
She will use cheats and still be unable to "clear" the game of the tournament. Cannot wait for her downfall

Dex-chan lover
He can't logically, since he for some reason finds it oh so important to appear as weak 😐
He wants to appear weak for 2 reasons, the first is that if he showed his true power, it would become obvious that for the demon lord not to be defeated, he would have had to have spared them, which will bring all of the goddesses and heroes after him, the second is said demon lord wants to experience the world, while the mc can essentially destroy worlds on his own as he is the only one stronger than a demon lord even the goddesses feared, that would be anathema to what she wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread