Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was fine... it just fundamentally doesn't work as a combat action manga. Not when the MC doesn't even bother hiding how broken he is and we just stop caring about the stakes of being discovered and they're just immediately ignored with zero consequences. Like no one has still mentioned the demon lord which only the MC very obviously could have solo' d (and yeah the A-Team might not know but his team should and be super suspicious because they know he also went on to solo the skill eater hero that bodied the rest of them; not to mention that magic ring he gave away which was also VERY powerful). Like is no one going to bring up the talking cat he just brought and hid at school? Which is ALSO capable of stupid high level magic? I thought "I'll keep your secret" meant "I'm not going to tell the angel and you won't talk in public again because everything about you is stupid suspicious."

Like this is all so frustrating. It'd be fine if the story didn't take itself seriously and pretend it's worth a damn. But we just had like 5 (feels like 10) chapters of literally nothing when the MC could and DID (which is the other problem; it's not like he was trying to or had to hide his strength; the plot just made him take longer for no reason) just destroy the main arc villian in seconds. And now we're once again on a zero stakes upcoming "battle" because we know no one is remotely as broken as the Mc. What's even more annoying is that the MC doesn't care about the battle plot. Why is the Manga acting like any of this matters and why should I care when the central characters don't? Oh no there's a team battle coming up... who gives a flying F?! The MC doesn't give a shit about anything but enjoying life with his waifu and he's so broken that even if they attach a "oh and anyone who doesn't get X score is kicked out" we know he'll blow away any competition and scheming (unfortunately only after 5 to 10 chapters of drawing it out for no reason). And this past arc established, it doesn't actually matter if the MC shows off because everyone will just convientely 1) be knocked out/off-screen and 2) not use basic logic afterwards to put the facts together. So the only conflict that made sense and the premise of the Manga is dead.

Fed-Kun's army
Is that Anri on Rose's game console thing(?) on page 23? I get the feeling the world tree is just a giant chess board and the heroes are just the pieces they pick out of the earth warrior bag to fight the "demon lords" that were supposedly artificially created.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, MC lied that he won thanks to the girl, huh? You sure that won't make her overconfident and mess up again?

This chapter was fine... it just fundamentally doesn't work as a combat action manga. Not when the MC doesn't even bother hiding how broken he is and we just stop caring about the stakes of being discovered and they're just immediately ignored with zero consequences. Like no one has still mentioned the demon lord which only the MC very obviously could have solo' d (and yeah the A-Team might not know but his team should and be super suspicious because they know he also went on to solo the skill eater hero that bodied the rest of them; not to mention that magic ring he gave away which was also VERY powerful). Like is no one going to bring up the talking cat he just brought and hid at school? Which is ALSO capable of stupid high level magic? I thought "I'll keep your secret" meant "I'm not going to tell the angel and you won't talk in public again because everything about you is stupid suspicious."

Like this is all so frustrating. It'd be fine if the story didn't take itself seriously and pretend it's worth a damn. But we just had like 5 (feels like 10) chapters of literally nothing when the MC could and DID (which is the other problem; it's not like he was trying to or had to hide his strength; the plot just made him take longer for no reason) just destroy the main arc villian in seconds. And now we're once again on a zero stakes upcoming "battle" because we know no one is remotely as broken as the Mc. What's even more annoying is that the MC doesn't care about the battle plot. Why is the Manga acting like any of this matters and why should I care when the central characters don't? Oh no there's a team battle coming up... who gives a flying F?! The MC doesn't give a shit about anything but enjoying life with his waifu and he's so broken that even if they attach a "oh and anyone who doesn't get X score is kicked out" we know he'll blow away any competition and scheming (unfortunately only after 5 to 10 chapters of drawing it out for no reason). And this past arc established, it doesn't actually matter if the MC shows off because everyone will just convientely 1) be knocked out/off-screen and 2) not use basic logic afterwards to put the facts together. So the only conflict that made sense and the premise of the Manga is dead.
I swear you are the only sane person I have seen in the comments. Your previous comment and this one proves you are actually reading this. The others are off on some weird ass theories and points. The defenders are sucking the author by continuously saying how MC is showing himself as weak because of cat girl and this and that yet they ignore everything that MC did is completely opposite of what he says. MC goes off about how he will do whatever for the cat yet he completely leaves the cat to defeat the demon lord, he hides for the cat yet exposed himself for no reason. Anyways, I have lost hope and closed my brain for this manga, I will just consume this trash like how its meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread