Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting that clowns being scary is a western (more specifically, an American) thing, yet other countries are playing into it so much as well.
I remember a famous japanese artist has been quoted as saying it was a revelation finding out that Americans were so scared of clowns (since the japanese aren't).

Dex-chan lover
Class A guy hadn't left yet? Kinda interesting that the local hero went directly for MC then, unless it was just chance.

Fed-Kun's army
It's interesting that clowns being scary is a western (more specifically, an American) thing, yet other countries are playing into it so much as well.
I remember a famous japanese artist has been quoted as saying it was a revelation finding out that Americans were so scared of clowns (since the japanese aren't).
I blame the fact that we had a serial killer clown irl and a bunch of horror things that were probably inspired by said serial killer clown. And its more of a recent thing with millennials and younger.(maybe late Gen Xers too) So the Japanese not really knowing about, isn't surprising unless someone is into western horror.

Me personally, I'm not scared of them, but I also don't like them either.

And yeah, I'm guessing the senior Heroes are going to get a nice lesson of reality. Especially Glasses.

Dex-chan lover
I predict mc will become some sort of a hero consultant that trains the heroes of their respective world to defeat their demon kings.

Dex-chan lover
I blame the fact that we had a serial killer clown irl and a bunch of horror things that were probably inspired by said serial killer clown.
I'm guessing it is this.
When I was young there were plenty of clowns and other characters that, in hindsight, should probably look scary for kids, but that I loved at the time. It was only as I grew up and saw some scary clowns in american media that I noticed how scary they could be.
And a real-life serial killer? Kids may not understand what scares the adults, but they can kinda tell when something does... And if those you look up to became scared of clowns...

Dex-chan lover
Lol, she's already so much more interesting than the MC and Felice. She should've been the main character

kefka buggy it and a pile of other evil clowns had an orgy and somehow this demon lord popped out.a

also unrelated but this got me thinking... does Luffy's hair and nails have the properties of rubber too?

Dex-chan lover
kefka buggy it and a pile of other evil clowns had an orgy and somehow this demon lord popped out.a

also unrelated but this got me thinking... does Luffy's hair and nails have the properties of rubber too?
like plastic man?
although plastic man is not so much rubber but he is a liquid that can solidify in any shape at will... he can even be cut apart and then joined together, would luffy be able to join cut pieces together?

like plastic man?
although plastic man is not so much rubber but he is a liquid that can solidify in any shape at will... he can even be cut apart and then joined together, would luffy be able to join cut pieces together?
yeah kinda it just dawned on me that he's been grabbed by the hair/head and his neck stretches sometimes but i dont think we ever see his hair stretch, hmmm thats a good question, buggy's fruit let him but luffy's never full on had a piece sliced off, its not out of the realm of possibility that his body could hook back together. like rolling up pieces of silly putty xD. where is the plastic man isekai haha, oh wait guess there is one piece.

Users who are viewing this thread