Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Ch. 1.3

Dex-chan lover
So this guy is a max level Monster Hunter hunter in a world without hunters? Candy and babies spring to mind.

Dex-chan lover
Why feel bad for eating and offering her food? You should still have enough for a small-sized village, at least for the day.😅

Dex-chan lover
So that's the rank that comes after G-Rank, huh? Isekai-Rank. Otherworld-Rank. Reincarnation-rank? I-Rank? OW-Rank? R-Rank? Hmmm, G-Rank itself was just chosen because it sounded cool, or so I've heard, so eh. I like Otherworld-Rank personally. Sign me up!

Oh, except it wouldn't be like a low rank > high rank, or a high rank > G-rank, because it'd likely be a whole new world with new monsters. Hmmm. . .

Double-page supporter
alright this is hilarious, i want to read more, thank you fro translating this

Dex-chan lover
So he stumbles into another world, stumbles on the last animal alive, slaughters it and eats a couple kg's before finding out ppl are starving as all animals are gone. wat? lol?

Aggregator gang
@feha that seems to be the case. but ill be really dissapointed if it turns out. that she expected docile creatures. and others cant hunt monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this isn't an isekai but instead is the future where the hunting restrictions failed?
I can tell you, down where I live there's plenty of dumb-asses that will over-fish and over-hunt, not to mention using
illegal baits and traps. I mean, if freaking elves can't find food in a forest, then things must really be bad.

Fed-Kun's army
@Sep10trion elves that can't find food in a forest rly don't make any sense. Some stories they are even vegan so it wouldn't be a surprise if they were all farmers and eat fruits from the forest

Dex-chan lover
@macarroiz
That and she seems...well-fed considering how top-heavy she is.
Also elves can’t use healing magic? Don’t know potions? Did she seriously not see the monster corpse as well as pass out for so long that he could effectively dismantle the beast and cook it? No guts or blood strewn about?
The only thing I can think of is that humans have encroached on their territory; maybe slash and burned the land and sold many as slaves. Or possibly society has regressed. Need to see more to understand.

Double-page supporter
well this is what happen when you buy Isekai pack instead waiting for iceborne one....

Dex-chan lover
Play the "Famine" card here. As for the elf... is she a shut in? That's just sad

Disregard that part... he jumped into another world. Monster Hunter to... wuh?

Is this guy a great sword user from monhun, that tackle & his sword & the way he like to barbecue

Users who are viewing this thread