Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Ch. 11.1

Dex-chan lover
What with this Seven Sins theme being built up, what was it again that was associated with the dragon girl?

Group Leader
@apricotsoda Slimes have no muscles, and there for no way to weaken them physically.

@KeiosKod The Slime and Dragon aren't part of the SDS; it was the small Red Dragon that Jinn killed without knowing in the first world that was Greed of the SDS.

Dex-chan lover
i don't give a shit if john is a child he/she is committing genocide for the lulz, he/she needs to die, there's no room for mercy here, please don't pussy out on this MC

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Realistically I bet both of the other girls he houses had no qualms against murdering people en masse either. Like tell me the one wouldn't just eat a bunch of people without a second thought.

Dex-chan lover
@Fari
well first off we haven't seen them do any of that though that's mostly because MC is there to control them.
secondly even as much as they don't care about the lives of others i doubt they would commit genocide for fun, maybe for food but not for the lols.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer I mean this character didn't necessarily say it was "for the lols" either.

It seems if anything her seven deadly sin nature influenced her, maybe. "this world felt like it had to be destroyed" paired with saying she thus made it uninhabitable as a sort of compromise, makes it sound almost like some kind of obligation.

Maybe not, though, it doesn't really matter, maybe she wanted to destroy shit by her own volition, maybe being part of the deadly sins was thrust on her, either way I wouldn't be surprised if she gets adopted.

Dex-chan lover
Lol. So it makes muscles tired. So a slime with no muscles felt nothing? Cute.

Dex-chan lover
quick TL thing, Page 6:

"if the environment became inhabitable, it would be the same as destroying the world, right?"

I'm guessing that's supposed to be "uninhabitable" instead?

Dex-chan lover
Prediction: john has a relatively average fighting speed for this series hence why her power seemingly weakened everyone‘s movements except slime girl

Dex-chan lover
That's like hitting a dungeon that hampers your movements... Hate those, but so fun to beat.

Users who are viewing this thread