Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Ch. 4.1

Yup, Challenging a guy who can kill dragons with a Knife is probably a bad idea.

This guy probably is as strong as a High Class dragon in pure muscle power from what we can see.

Double-page supporter
@jimmyclear Gluttons indeed, I'm guessing the only reason he has only saved 50,000 gold despite being so very OP is because those two eat enough per year to rival a small country.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh... The thing with the two monster girls makes a lot more sense now.

I wonder what Hunter Rank he is
Looking at his abilities he can probably solo Deviljho easily

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector

A lot more sense, as well why they fell for him. Monster rules are simple "The Strong call the shots"

@Mojo

And if he's at a place with dragons consuming everything, he should of brought those two with him. They would make them extinct.

Supporter
I'm pretty sure this guy didn't need his equipment as much as he kept saying that he did. Haha.

Dex-chan lover
His strength is like a Monster Hunter named npc, lol. The guys who solo elder dragons in one shot.

@sketches
Part of it is leverage. That's why he had to stab the sword in the boulder, instead of just trying to lift it. Even if you're strong, if you can't balance an object you can't lift it properly.
Also, we saw the water he made into rain react in a pattern not consistent with brute force. It stuck together into a stream, but also swirled and curved in ways it can't 'normally'. Its very probable that the weapons still have some of the energy of the monster they're made from in them. That sword could be from a powerful water type behemoth, for example.
Then there's also the fact that he thought there would be other Hunters, as well. Against normal humans, his strength is overpowered. But against another hunter in similar gear, they equal out. So he wanted his 'best' gear just in case he had actual opposition.

@jimmyclear
Hunters are people, too. There are good ones, neutral ones, evil ones, etc. Not sure why being a Hunter would stop someone from being willing to slaughter. What if they BECAME a Hunter due to bloody urges? Or gained the urges due to being a Hunter? They are still human, after all.

Dex-chan lover
That's it?
Damn I wish he really fucked shit up, but none the less very awesome, I like the art.

Had a mini hope the mages can at least do something to the XXL rock
But nope it ends like a 1 throw bowling game.

i wonder what his girls back home will think when he mentiones he bought a entire village of elfs(since he does tecnicaly own the village now since he paid of their debt)

I'm a bit confused, he said he'd show the king what happens when you put your hands on something a hunter protects but.. did he just tear the place down and let the king live? Without reclaiming his gold either? surely that would cause problems later on since the king will more than likely seek revenge one way or another. Even if the hunter is crazily strong the king will probably think "assassination" or "as long as he doesn't know i'm the culprit"

Users who are viewing this thread