Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~ - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Well yeah, Hunters take down many Dragons on daily basis, lifting a blouder ain't that much of a hassle

Dex-chan lover
Ah! It's so short! My blood started boiling and then it ended... :(

Fed-Kun's army
I’ve said it before, but man I love the MCs design. Armor looks awesome, sword looks awesome, and he himself looks cool and pretty unique.

i don't care about destruction. did he get his money back???? come on... if he is gonna destroy them why waste so much money for nothing... OH NOOO... it hurts a bit, seeing so much waste. Dx get 10x times more!

Double-page supporter
lmao don't mind me, just carrying a massive boulder into a town

I want a badass mc who kills or at least inflict pain for pain, that is my wish fulfillment lmao.

Double-page supporter
damn that so badass.....
never crossed in my wildest mind that carrying massive boulder with his sword can be badass like that....

Hunters can even hunt a Massive Snake with the size of an island, hunt a Elder Dragon that can cause Apocalypse on World End's Map, carrying huge boulder is like carrying peeble for him....

Dex-chan lover
Let's see.... Steal everything or slaughter everyone? Slaughter everyone isn't very "Hunter" like.

Plus, thought this guy was a joke, but after that display, Rethought the opinion and a firm reminder that he's taking care of two gluttons, a giant slime and a dragon of ruin.

Aggregator gang
"What can a man that killed a dragon and carries a huge boulder like a backpack do to me? Ahurhurhur" 😂😂😂

"what are you gonna do? burn my city?" - quote from man whose city was burnt

Users who are viewing this thread