Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~

@phil777
I'm not sure if ur joking, so if u are, then sorry. But if you're not, then you're wrong about men being in their prime when they are around the age of 30. The average human being's metabolism slows down significantly once they pass the age range of 16-25 years of age. Once people leave this age range, their bodies are unable to heal themselves or process information as efficiently and as quickly as they were once able to. This typically leads to muscle atrophy, slower reaction speeds, increased difficulty in learning new skills, a decrease in testosterone levels, and other more minor changes. Sure, if you're 30, you probably have a lot of already learned knowledge and experience, but once you reach the age of 30, you are past your prime. Your body is literally not as powerful as it once was.

Edit: If you're talking about physical appearance, or something like "A man is most able to seduce women once they reach the age of 30 as they are more mature" or something, then I have no clue.

Dex-chan lover
@Tyco2003 Half joking, half not. People always make such a big deal of how old 30 years old is and how if you've not done anything by then, it's the end of the world for you. =/

Aggregator gang
This is mostly how you pull off a wish fulfillment manga correctly. Elves specifically are almost unbearably annoying and generic imo, though. Otherwise, gj author

Dex-chan lover
Mmm... I went in with expectations flattened. I thought it'd be a monster hunter character going to a fantasy isekai. It technically is but... It still feels off from what i wanted.
No comment on objective quality.

@phil777
Ah, yeah, that's true. Even if you're 30 you still have a good 20-30+ healthy years to enjoy your life before your body starts breaking down.

Contributor
Unrelated to the main plot, but it's real shitty of him to take all the lower rank jobs when he's a high ranker. Lower rank adventurers have to take on jobs they can't possibly accomplish cause of that. The time-money ratio is probably about the same, and it's not like they're any harder for an OP guy like him. Geez, no wonder all the other adventurers hate him

Dex-chan lover
Meh this is so boring. Will he even do his harem one day? Pls someone spoiler it to me.

Group Leader
>The Ultimate Middle-Aged Hunter Travels to Another World ~This Time, He Wants to Live a Slow and Peaceful Life~
So original. When will this end?

Users who are viewing this thread