Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~

He was already in a fantasy world and he is isekai'ed into another one? Thats more of an annoyance than anything else.

If the start of this series didn't make me think of Monster Hunter already, now we have an enemy called Devil Jhon. Deviljho. Picklejho himself. Heh

Aggregator gang
Am I the only one that finds the title/summary to be wrong?

Basically: Monster Hunter Greatsword main falls into an isekai world. He also lives with monster girls and saves an elf from a racism.

Not the most creative premise, honestly, though it changes later. Kinda unique in its own way, though I wish the initial premise did better.

Dex-chan lover
“Want to live a slow and peaceful life”
Blew his entire retirement money and expensive items on some long ears he didnt even know for...no reason.
Get in a conflict with some random country for said elves for...no real reason.
Is overpowered and has 2 legendary monster girls staying at his house just because...
If you want to self wank and make a fanfic about your monster hunter character atleast try a bit harder pls author-san ....MC is basically giga gary stu...

"This time," but he didn't die and reincarnate and he's not permanently trapped in that second fantasy world.

Funny thing is, the long title of this is doing the opposite of standing out from other j-novels.

>MC starts with OP powers, a harem and starts adding more girls to his harem

Total garbage. It should have been a monster hunter series, not some shitty wish fulfillment garbage. I mean honestly, all he had to do was take the monster hunter setting and run with it, but noooo lets just make the MC a dense guy with OP powers and a harem....seriously, total garbage...so much wasted potential...

c1

The epitome of garbage isekai. Ultra overpowered MC, "just wants to live a slow and peaceful life", has dragon queen/monster queen harem, lifts mountains and subjugates entire kingdoms with his bare hands.

Trash, trash, trash. Do teenagers still get off on reading stuff like this?

Dex-chan lover
@c1 Strength and power is all about frame of reference. I am a god compared to an ant, but am a bug myself compared to a planet. I dunno why, but guys like girls, they wish they had multiple girls fawning for them, they like fighting and crushing bad guys. Guys like fantasy and magic, so it hits a lot of the right things. It is the story, characters and art that make a manga as there are plenty of mangas with similar themes to this that are rated better, the same and worse than this manga, just like every other comic. We don't shit where you eat, so don't shit where we eat.

alright this is dog shit. i was hoping it was going somewhere but its not. latest chapter really highlights this. This no killing people thing is getting fucking retarded.

This mangas saving grace is that the MC isn't some beanpole who was dropped into a world with OP skills and some magical MacGuffin, he's a muscular old/older man who has been training his whole life to be this strong. That is enough, for me at least, to forgive the rest of the harem OP stuff. We also got to skip half of his harem collection, his immediate rise from G rank to S rank, gaining immediate friendship from guild master because he killed on A rank monster and the infamous line "hey, isn't this a cheat?!"

i want to like this but its honestly its just not very good. its like yesterdays pizza that you just kinda left out cause eh why not, sure its food but best left alone unless your starved...

Users who are viewing this thread