Saikyou no Ossan Hunter Isekai e ~ Kondokoso Yukkuri Shizuka ni Kurashitai ~

Double-page supporter
Even by fantasy standards, Monster Hunter "humans" are absurdly strong and durable. It shouldn't come as a big surprise that one of them would clean up in a more generic fantasy world.

the title is absolutely horrible and the plot is shit
but so far the art and story look decent enough to continue reading

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't this "HUMANS BAD EVIL BAD BADS" trend a little played out?

And yeah I'd also like to see a master roshi like character reborn on another planet and told to go wild by the secretly evil god that reincarnated him. Fucking bitches and blowing up castles with energy beams

Group Leader
you guys made mistakes with the chapter upload somehow, all of them are broken in the middle for some reason? Please fix the bad uploads!

any raw source for this?

Any isekai without harem bs is at least 3.5/5 to me

mrf

I forgot to read the tag it's isekai....
Nice now that what i like but this one
not a normal modern person that got isekai-ed

@Mangon
Why putting a quote on the "plot" what are looking for the plot or the plot "plot"? If it the plot yeah it isn't really great but if what you are talking about the "plot" how big you want to see the "plot", big "plot" small "plot", and wich one bottom or top "plot"?.. Ehehe lol

Double-page supporter
@mrf "plot" in this case is actual story/content. the other "Plot" <notice the cap. is the fan service kind

Dex-chan lover
Finally another world transportation story where the main character can go home. I have only read a few novels with this premise and I wish there were more like this.

Dex-chan lover
By the way, does the tag of "Isekai" apply on this story?
I mean, from what someone said to me, "Isekai" genre is only used for those stories, where the MC originates from "Earth" and moves to Another World.
But here, MC is a being of a different world, and is jumping to another world.

As per the argument i had on a Disqus chat (were i was telling that all Fantasy story are in some way Isekai), they said that as long as the story has no connection to "Earth" it can't be "Isekai", but rather would only be "Fantasy".

Contributor
@Morose probably. isekai just means another world and I've seen authors use the isekai tag to refer to a fantasy world in general where there was no reincarnation from earth and such

yo, this one's off to a super strong start. not many tropes so far other than a very basic isekai skeleton and the monster hunter setting is pretty refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
gahhhhh... i wanted moarrrr. lucky me for finding this manga and thanks to all involved in present it.

Users who are viewing this thread