Saikyou no Shien-shoku "Wajutsushi" Dearu Ore wa Sekai Saikyou Kuran wo Shitagaeru - Ch. 43 - Garm II

This is one of the good ones but I already forgot the previous chapter and had no idea what was happening in this chapter.

I wonder if I'll forget this chapter by the time the next one comes out.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh the clan that got wiped out fighting Depth 12 was "Night Raid". That one clan can't really catch a break.

And so I assume there's some kind of hierarchy on the beast side judging by how Garm avoid answering Noel's question.

Dex-chan lover
Leon, of all people, should know Noel's ability to destroy a party. It aint about becoming better than one of the 7, it's just about making them become worse.
Depends. Noel should already know that there's a limit on how his manipulation work, especially on higher level clan. Most likely super loyal and hellbent on maintaining the status quo since they're already a Regalia, where a single mistake could weaken their clan position, so they choose not to incite a conflict with their own members or the other clan.

But then again it's Noel, anything could happen. If he does use manipulation, I'm curious how he'll do that.

Dex-chan lover
it's really intriguing to see honor from the beast. Maybe this type of behavior was introduced before but this time it's pretty obvious to see what the author want to do something more complex for them.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

His talk no jutsu is lethal...
XD...

Either they need to bring down 1 of regalia, or one of them already in the state of decay n just waiting for time...
@.@...

Users who are viewing this thread