Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha Demo Kenja Demo Naku Kanteishi (Kari) Rashii Desu yo? - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion I don't remember if they ever said who did it, but he is a hero. Something cursed him so he couldn't gain access to his capabilities as a hero class.

Dex-chan lover
for an eccentric (freak)that shop ower could almost be likable. too bad he's a slaver.

Dex-chan lover
Should've have asked the usual price to appraisal one item, then demand like 1.5x times of that, MC
Pretty sure he really ripped you off by merely giving what, 1k gold? when with that amount of items it'd be enough to profits like, 100x of that

Dex-chan lover
So strong, as expected of Appraisal~sama. Also he was completely ripped off, you should never offer Appraisal~sama's services so cheaply!

Dex-chan lover
So we finally see abs armor, the male counterpart to the usual boobs armor seen in fantasy manga.

XL

Dex-chan lover
20 page chapter and yet the progress is so fast and smooth it feels like 60 pages. Good job author!

Contributor
"He's a good person, though," says our protagonist of a slave-trader with zero moral compunctions—we already know he keeps little girls in cages and trades sex slaves.

WTFH? o.o;;

Sometimes isekai authors really throw me for a loop in whatever moral blind spots their personal fantasies have given them. I admit I had thought this series was (ever so slightly) classier than that but there you go.

Contributor
That bad writing aside, I am amused that our meatcake Claude effectively gets bikini armor, with the "it's magic so don't worry about all that exposed skin" stock excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread