Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha Demo Kenja Demo Naku Kanteishi (Kari) Rashii Desu yo? - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@HayashidaYuki - LH has a one day delay on the releases here from when they go up on their site. I would assume the chapter was uploaded here with a delay timer, right before the site went down.

Dex-chan lover
Feels refreshing to see a female character being able to actually care for herself and her own wishes instead of going "Its my obligation and I MUST do what everyone else thinks/says"

"Fuck this shit I'm out"

10/10 I'm also happy that this didn't immediately turn into some kind of obligation-centered drama

Double-page supporter
+1 to the heroine just noping out this bullshit. From the lies in the invitation to the elf-moping about "why aren't we more important", the whole thing was just useless.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't you just love it when your own family doesn't understand what makes you happy and they decide for it themselves?

I like that she actually just left but i absolutely hate this chapter, and have no doubt this will come back into the story in order to be a massive pain up the arse

Dex-chan lover
... okay I admit that was refreshing, having this basic cliché story getting burned right away by the Heroine just saying "hahahah fuck this I'm out" was strangely satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, fuck that noise. Left home to experience the freedom of the adventurer's life, called back to be some rich kids' power leveler/tour guide. I'd have noped right out of there too. Suppose by the time she gets back she'll have to then take off for the other town to try and catch up but she'll probably have trouble finding Hibiki in a bigger town/labyrinth type of deal. Then again, the "spirits" guided her to him in an unlikely place before.

Double-page supporter
Yo I can't say I wouldn't do the same, and I'm a male so wouldn't 15yr's starring at me all the time lloll just "fuck that shit, I'm out" is the best

Users who are viewing this thread