Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

That stupid argument mc made, which roughly is: “Damn it, it was made by other humans, I’m no match for it”, really annoyed me (again). You didn’t even try do anything before giving up! Would it have killed you to at least try to attack it just once?!

On other news, I wonder if somewhere out there, a manga or novel exists where the mc actually has a skill/blessing/curse that makes it so that when he/she defeat an enemy, it ends up transforming into a beautiful girl that promptly joins the protagonist’s harem

Are you fucking kidding me

Explanation:
I made the argument in the past that MC was a limp dick wimpy willow, but c'mon, even a normal human would be used to it after all these time skips. Embrace the cool dude mcgoo within you, stop doing rim jobs and go for that cooch. If you're statically useless through the entire story then everything will get really fucking boring really fucking fast. Gotta have some character evolution, some tangible growth and a sense of accomplishment. No clear goal and no sign of anything actually happening is lame, especially in short chapter manga like this. That said, it doesn't need to be a Shakespearean play, but don't be "Murabito Desu ga Nani ka?" (A fucking mistake of a story) either

Dex-chan lover
9OVGpVJ.gif

Users who are viewing this thread