Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author won't waste the entire next chapter on the mc being afraid of uncovered boobs

A drill up the butt.
...Does...someone want to explain to me how that's a massage and not rectal torture?

• Funny
Reactions: le3
To hell with thinking!? To hell with you, sigh~ I guess this Isekai MC will be dumb through and through. It's like I'm looking at an idiot tourist who never did research or learned anything rather than a well informed one who really did study before going.

Double-page supporter
Where can I get one of those golems so I can have my ass drilled while receiving massage? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I will be disappointed if one of the sisters is not a combat focused type.

@Drifter I bet one of the sisters will be combat focused and she will be Black. I don't know why Japanese have this fetish for black woman with muscles and mean attitude.

Dex-chan lover
This manga + to hell with thinking = entertainment value (sort of)

XL

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory "hot spring" chapter in every isekai manga. Surprise there's no "happy ending" option on the golem's "massage".

Dex-chan lover
@Soleilsky - I guess that's because even a drill can't hurt a human in this setting.
@XL - her creator was a woman, and she did not plan to receive guests, so I guess she had no reason for "happy ending" function on a golem.

Dex-chan lover
@flannan and @XL I think that was the happy ending, it just isn't equipped for the traditional "rub and tug" of more male oriented massage parlors.

Interesting though, that with all the cute girls just begging MC to impregnate them, the first person "drilled" in this story was MC himself....

Dex-chan lover
"so to hell with thinking!" ...yyyuuuuup, my thoughts exactly.

No offense but, how exacly do you prepare to be isekai'd @VanJosh? No amount of LN, manga or anime could prepare yourself for that event because the world that you would end in could be vastly different to anything you've read. And that it's if you're being isekai'd in the first place. Ask Subaru(Re:Zero) for example; he learnt that the ugly and hard way.

Users who are viewing this thread