Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
@EtanRed I almost made a similar analogy about the synthetic, since a childhood friend of mine got messed on the synthetic k2, I think it's called..

@starburst98 like I said, just bitching to the wind. It's pretty obvious that is the case, but we touched on it explicitly what feels like forever ago and brushed up against it a couple times since and still have not received a satisfying answer or often acknowledgement of the question. I am just peeved plus...

@CountryMage I actually proposed that taking a straight shot of the babymakers would leave the girls just as fried as Rex a couple chapters back in a chain of comments that actually got a bit salty. Then low and behold, Ria does just that, presumably swallowing and, other than blacking out and being stupid levels of embarrassed, is no worse for wear. So my theory got stomped.

Contributor
Well, at least he had backbone. More than the usual fare at least.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Well, for all we know, pills might give more power than his sperm, especially if one takes too much. Not sure why Rex or noble didn't black out from pills though. Maybe that's because they are artificial. Or maybe one can handle them (at least before overdose kicks in) if they start with only a few, or something.

@BoredTears
Sad fate of "onee-sama's little sister" type girls in non-yuri fiction. They do happen to land heroine role in VNs sometimes (Yanase Konomi comes to mind), but i don't think i've seem much of them getting significant roles in anime/manga.

Dex-chan lover
If humans are extinct in this world, then why are there people who look human?

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Ria probably still didn't take a full shot, unless skin contact counts, so maybe you're still right, if she drank down a full cum shot direct from the source, or he creampied her after she passed out, she might have ended up broken as Rex.

To anyone still confused, why the noble looks human that's coz he is. Basically this place had 2 kinds of humans:-
1. Humans, without all the magic powers n stuff.
2. Ningen/Hyu-mans, with all the magic powers stored in the balls n then everywhere else, like our MC.

The second kind died out long ago, making them equivalent to dinosaurs in our world, except their fossils are treated like cocaine instead of gas.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING she had the dick between her tits, you see semen in the air, and then you see her gulp. All we know is that she swallowed some of what he put out, it's not like she had her lips clamped down, or was deep throating him, and took the full load down her throat.

Aggregator gang
@welcome2atlantis it should be Demonic Dong, to help fat old man to finish their mission in their ntr conquest

jokes aside, pretty sure it just stand for doping drug

Dex-chan lover
@toastedguy: You are assuming that they could actually do something "decisive" about it right now without causing an even worse situation. The guy might be simply a symptom of a more pervasive and well-entrenched problem that can't solved by simply kicking the door, beating up the guards and freeing all the slaves.

Of course, not explaining why the situation is like this is indeed a flaw; at best, it indicates laziness on the author's part in that they might be going the "so many other stories provided suitable explanations for this kind of scenario, just pick whichever one you like" route.

Users who are viewing this thread