Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

You can borrow the power of humans to go fight the actual human, except didn't this not work before? I think they should have done more to build up the suspense and danger of this shady dude.

Dex-chan lover
okay, there is a distinct difference between the old human relics, the artificial human relics, and Youji. Until we are let in on that secret I am going to be perpetually annoyed, because the consequences of the first two in that list are like hardcore drug withdrawls and risks while Youji is good, "clean" fun. "Because sexy times" isn't an acceptable answer.

there is just enough plot/worldbuilding stuff to make me want to ask questions and those answers are constantly delayed by heavy fanservice. if it wasn't a high proportion loli/underage fanservice, a proportion that looks to be growing soon, I MIGHT be placated.

I'm mostly just bitching to the wind, please send more chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector there's only so much Human the girls can take in at once, the natural way, but they would probably overdose just as badly as with synthetics, if it were to be concentrated, especially the jizz, which is stated to have a higher concentration of magic.

Double-page supporter
Ok don't show any PDA around Rose...that girl is cute yet rather scary. At this point it is pointless to speculate about characters intentions as this is a story to turn your brain off and enjoy which is hard as i got lots of questions on how things happened :/

Dex-chan lover
just leave don't save the people being exploited by the corrupt noble or anything

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
Obv the relics are going bad simply because age. They are so old their power has become rotton. Eating youji juice is fresh from the source so it is better.

Dex-chan lover
I would say not to do anything around Rose, but I think the girl's best hopes lay in a threesome. Rose is a really unfortunate girl.

Dex-chan lover
@Tahaku - yeah, that loli is very gloomy and I want to make her happy.
I wonder - is she really old and bored, or young and did not have many happy things in her life?

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get that loli vampire on the good side... if you know what I'm saying.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
well, at least he wasn't so blinded by his stupidity to trust the demon. That's actually a plus considering so many people of his character type in other series quickly accept some stupidly irresponsible deal just to get 'revenge'.

Watch this 'demon' turn out to be some isekaied goofy chuni human wearing contacts, press-on nails, an ultimate warrior mask & mike tyson face paint. Even in the world of poorly slapped together villains, this guy sure reeks of failure.

Fed-Kun's army
@icarushector Is easy really..... A pito of fresh and natural cultivated marihuana leaves is better than dry leaves and mached seeds in a cogollo. And marihuana is much better than "spice" (synthetic marihuana).

Users who are viewing this thread