Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
And so, the beatings continued until morale improved, which it did, dramatically.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna make a joke about feminazi and so on but I don't wanna get flamed so I'll refrain

Dex-chan lover
So basically she was always a twat but this time shes is a infatuated twat

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or all the female characters with a "mad" nickname has the same kind of background (violent and disrespectful of the rules, until they are beat down to submission by a MC) ?

Dex-chan lover
@avatarivn

The idea is that they're not acting 'like women', in that they aren't soft and dainty and only fit for being married off for influence and wealth. By refusing to live life as a bargaining chip, and wanting to do physically-oriented things like adventuring or whatnot, they are an extreme oddity who has lost their social worth.

Thus she's a mad dog. And honestly she didn't get beaten down by the MC, she got beaten down by Lea, and the MC was just a tool involved in doing so.

Dex-chan lover
While they were having fun and tea parties, 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 : Hmm? But she was beaten by Lea and she doesn't have a D ..... unless ...... OH mother of god!!!!!! What is this manga!?

@Kayriel : All right. I will correct it, then she needed to be beat down into submission "by someone (regardless of plot armor and/or gender) in order to become a tiny bit more lady-like and therefore, more approachable"

Dex-chan lover
So she's basically a masochist who was literally too strong to find someone to make her heel until she found 'onee-sama', right?

"I have no interest in those rough and violent creatures"
Good to see she's always been that self-aware.

Backstory before leaving can only mean one thing. And I pretty much remembered the faces of those mens.

so wut now the MC and lea and rosetta no longer have the V card?? like wut? , anyone here that can fill the gap here from reading the novel?? would be appreciated and also which chapter is this starting from ?

Users who are viewing this thread