Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Woah two new harem potential members, we have dragon (probably a Loli considering every other manga out there) and gyaru knight.
Nice

Oh and I forgot the cat! Maybe a hybrid cat like in bleach (old reference but it checks out)

Group Leader
I feel like the author was like, "Eh, I don't know what trope to use for the village elder... screw it. It's a cat."

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx Good call, I forgot about this little cryptid. He's just further down the line of inspiration, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx: Yeah, that's probably at least an inspiration for the original "horned rabbit", since the jackalope has antler horns but the horned rabbit has a unicorn-style horn.

Dex-chan lover
There she is, the "gyaru" girl. Dark skin with blonde hair, that's what the harem needed, now is time to wait for the kuudere and the shy glasses one.

Dex-chan lover
Are you kidding me? Such a wonderful world where flat is appreciated, and now we're getting another big titty bimbo? Come on, what's even the point of living in such a fantastic place? God damn it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like the great sage is very knowledgeable and strong, but why do I get the feeling her "glamorous" figure is just as immature as that loli vampire? It'll be really funny if it turns out that the evil dragon everyone is terrified about is the same one MC blasted along with one of the moons.

Dex-chan lover
The chief village got double buns when she was still in human form! Hot!!

Dex-chan lover
For a world that values flat chests and shuns proper boobs, it sure is strange that women here go out of their way to show off cleavage. Culturally it would make more sense for them to bind / hide it.

Users who are viewing this thread