Saikyou no Shuzoku ga Ningen Datta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Group Leader
The lolis working both ends while the tits weight him down.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t seem to understand whether or not Sera is the enemy, she literally just said the best way to beat Youji is to use is own power against him, and yet she’s acting like she’s an actual choice for him.

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with this guy? What makes him think he owes her anything? Why didn’t he kill this bitch?

Dex-chan lover
@imadoathing how so? She could be planning on using his lust to her advantage to gain enough power to take him for herself, she literally said “I’m not here to fight, not today at least” doesn’t seem like a throwaway comment to me

killing her is not a good idea, specially since he is a lot more powerful than her that she isn't much of a threat. if anything he just needs more resolve and he could have a harem with minimal danger.

Dex-chan lover
and none of them are able to have sex with him because they faint due to his excess mana. how sad.

Thanks for the chapter!
You know, I wonder if humans can have children with elves and dark elves. Would be interesting to see the effect on the mothers as the mother and child share blood during pregnancy and the child would be part human. Good to see Sera helping out and stirring things up. Although the chances of her or anyone else actually having sex with MC is highly unlikely due to interference from the other women assuming they don't pass out just from kissing him like Sera almost did. Like Ria would always interrupt Sera's attempts and get too busy fighting if Sera tried to join her. As for Nash he's likely to be crippled from ODing on the human drug and having his family jewels receive critical damage.

In any case, be interesting to see what species the next harem member is. Right now MC has an elf, dark elf, vampire, golems in shape of maids, bear beastkin, slime, and a newman. Would be funny if a succubus joined in but got overstuffed just from licking his sweat or saliva. Could have a dwarf follow Sera or a demonkin wander in. Guess will have to see.

Dex-chan lover
the real winner here is the loli who managed to have her face in his crotch at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I don't under stand her mindset the demons are doing more harm than a human whos just want's to live quietly in his home and not disturb others. While these guys seem to not care about the demons spreading human power up drugs and whatnot? ain't she supposed to be more suspicious about what the demons are doing vs our MC yet she still wants to kill him...

Users who are viewing this thread