Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
"Did you make new discoveries during your time in elementary school?"

Lmao even Asian parents don't expect this much

The after I used my spell to break his hand I deafault dances in front of him,
Screaming in pain, and with my emotion face I said

"Don't worry I didn't break you're hand it just felt like it did"

Then he said

"W,w,what are you?! Are you some kind if monster???"

Then I do the [take the L] until he passes out.

That said I won the victory Royale by deafault

Dex-chan lover
We are reaching levels of convenience that shouldnt even be possible
He can just use his weeb techniques from his last life
He can just summon fucking ghosts from another universe if he wanted too
The other girl that cant use magic either can just ask spirits to do it for her

This is already painfully generic lets hope the next chapters change it up a bit but i have little hope
These kinds of manga always rush to the magic school asap even though its almost always the worst part cause its always the exact same bullshit
Like what even is the point in going to school at all in these stories? The MC was already god tier in his last life he doesnt need to go there theres literally no point.
And then most of them are like "i just wanna live a hassle free life" like no wtf you chose to go to university for no fucking reason how is that an easy life

Fed-Kun's army
I like him. He actually hurt that lil bitch. A lil bit of malice is needed.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch well based on ch 2 seems like his magic is already pre-existing in his current world
ether some type of lost magic or demon magic
plus you can consider what he did as summoning magic the slave girl is using spirit magic they just don't have a name for it in their world. though it is weird that humans only focused on the usual elemental magic and not experiment on other forms of it a bit narrow minded unless
they are racist and summoning and spirit magic is a thing though the majority user is from other race this is based on the fact that in chapter two only demons can have black hair,which is why dad said MC could be half demon and his magic is closer to what demons use well Yokais are can be considered as demons so it does makes sense, so elemental magic could be exclusive only for humans

your second paragraph though yeah he could just stay at the mansion until he is older maybe escape from time to time to have some fun that's the easy going life he wanted maybe build a farm using his yokais or something

Double-page supporter
I think the second son has potential to become a villain

Double-page supporter
So.... is there going to be a reason why a "slave girl" who "really" has no magic affinity can use spirits ? Or the authors just going to play the co-incidence card.

Man hat a terrible brother. No doubt he'd plot revenge in future chapters.

Aggregator gang
What is even the point of him going to magic elementalist school when he's not a magic elementalist?

Dex-chan lover
oh-- oH OH HES DEVIOUS! why did i forget that this man's got curses and shit he can use! onmyojis have all sorts of spells!

Purpose of going to magic schools when he can't use magic?
Simple

K N O W L E D G E.

Who knows. Might develop a new branch of omnyouji by fusing it with magical knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was rather ruthless and sinister, but It was also okay to do. It was self-preservation.

It's all fun and games until the Onmyouji started doing Onmyouji things...that hand twist really slapped me into a realization that he's an actual friccin shaman with curses and shits on his arsenal....

Users who are viewing this thread