Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
What a fucking useless waste of an MC. Spent a whole chapter, got nothing done. Why didn't he just destroy the whole summoning thing from the get-go? He knew some shit was about to happen, yet did nothing until it did. If you know something bad will happen if you pass by and do nothing, you're supposed to do something, not walk past like a fucking retarded moron.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Those are some bullshit talismans, but whatever. What do I know about magic?

Dex-chan lover
Page 2 says something about him getting 3rd place but I can't really read it.

"At least make sure your enemy is dead"

Bruhh, he stabbed you, cut your arm and beheaded you. I'm pretty sure most would think you're dead at that point.

@Siikalahna maybe because he needed intel on why the attack was happening ya dumdum

@thermiexe

1. Why did you rename Seika's slave's name? Her name is イーファ which would be Iifa, not Effi.
2. From what I can see in the third/fourth page, the prodigy girl's name is Amyu (アミュ), not Amiyu (アミユ). Either that, or there is a typo in the raws.
3. Page 14 (or 13 if I don't count the credit page), the last two bubbles in the first two panels are mixed up.

Double-page supporter
@rlackbabbit Glad I'm not the only one who understands to gather intelligence in order to find the origin of an attack and prevent future trouble rather than passively obliterate attackers only when they show up like some kind of kids hero show with a same battle formula but new villain every episode.

Dex-chan lover
That's a ninjitsu isnt it?
He make a clone of his body thru talisman and make it realistic to fool someone.
So thats why he had some leeway to do some questioning instead of panicking how to protect his life first

@Siikalahna he want to observe it first to gain sone info.
if he destroy that thing, he ll never know about the new hero and demon king.... or whatever ll happen from now on

Fed-Kun's army
And It gone from NICE to meh in 1 chapter. What a pity.

At least he didn't destroy the magic circle and let shit happens so he could get intel about what the hell is going on

Users who are viewing this thread