Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Impressive illusion. No... Izanagi. He rewound his time and came back... that's how powerful he is.

@simplethrone

He's using Eastern Arts, rather than the standard Western Arts.

94276858-666901023883585-5220118833699749888-n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
i am also worried about the security at those magic schools,
does there actualy exists one that doesnt get raided?

Fed-Kun's army
@Rukja
well imagine a NVA soldier digs ahole into a us forward operations base that's kinda how i see it

My man he just completely destroyed you use this chance for a sneak attack not dramatic "make sure you kill me you silly billy"

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking useless waste of an MC. Spent a whole chapter, got nothing done. Why didn't he just destroy the whole summoning thing from the get-go? He knew some shit was about to happen, yet did nothing until it did. If you know something bad will happen if you pass by and do nothing, you're supposed to do something, not walk past like a fucking retarded moron.
And then what? Not find out why it was placed, or what it was that they were after? He knew he could handle whatever happened, but he lacked information. It would have been stupid to destroy it, and it would have alerted the demons that a human had the ability to see their summoning circles.

Dex-chan lover
Before I kill you, the author wants to let the audience know why I'm doing this so I'll let you ask me a question. Why thank you author

Users who are viewing this thread