Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@rlackbabbit he's an onmyou, he can fight with his clone puppets, so asking if he actually defeated the caster makes sense to him.

@Siikalahna are you serious, 'cause the salamander incident made it pretty clear, he has the strength to stop it when he choose it, like use the salamander to get to the academy or use this attack to gain fame or know more about the world, but yeah your choice of a cliche story is better for sure...

Dex-chan lover
Meh, the MC is so OP this whole chapter is just worthless... dropping it.

Though the pages getting shorter but the release is getting longer..
Hope they can pick up the pace

Dex-chan lover
"did u really think kill me enough to make me die?" -Anos Voldigoad

Lmao 🤣 or that what i was remember the line about , correct me if Im wrong (his name too(?) )

Double-page supporter
From what I see throughout the chapter, it's just a collide between western and easter magic. and personally, think Onmiyoji/Taoist still categorized as Summoner/Spiritualist just like Faerie Spirit magic. Where you 'borrow', make a 'contract', or 'dominating' power from external/3rd source.

I won't be surprised if Cultivator/Murim popped up somewhere inside the story. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
@dextersTomato yeah it looks like it, he made it seem as if he was defeated but it was an illusion and when the demon cut the talisman it probably was part of seika's plan to let the demon think he had the upper hand after all they didn't notice the other talismans.

Dex-chan lover
"Did you really think I'd die if I was killed?" 🤣🤣😂🤣🤣

Pretty nice acting skill. Someone should give him an award.

Fed-Kun's army
that was pretty obvious, why even bother with a twist if everyone knows the outcome

Users who are viewing this thread