Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.3

@Darketower exactly, finally found someone realizing this, I thought I was the only one in the world... Behavior is extremely driven by you brain's chemical balance, yes you can pretty reliably control sudden ups and downs, but if you are constantly barraged by chemicals during medication or as in isekais, transported to a body of a teenager you WILL change, your view of the world, the way you act and your values will change with you (and in the isekais it never happens).
You can take examples out of life where pretty much every teenager (unelss literally mentally ill) cares about his school reputation and is very emotional even if he pretends not to be (since it is perceived cool), when later in the life people literally stop caring about the others...I don't like how people like to call it "growing up out of it" or "maturing", we know how some people don't really change... it is just that their chemical balance in brain changes and so they change with it

Ngl im not into lolis but the heroine is pretty good, and also she looks like a completw copy of ruri from the other reincarnation manga

P. S. I dont really like this "100+" year old mc, he acts like a jerk to his heroine.

@eviltrafficcone it means that the mc can have her virginity

@A31D31N I don't think you smooth brained at all though, it is true that they behave like idiots most of the time, my point was not about knowledge or intelligence because you are right, that should remain with them and iseaki protags often behave like idiots that can't get any hints and do stupid shit, that actually has not that much do to with your brain chemical balance IT IS just poor writing.
From my personal experience with drugs and medication, it doesn't really impact your wits or ability to take hints, but to explain it in easiest way possible - it changes who you are. So again I believe that 13 year old teenager with knowledge of past life, would pick up hints the same as an adult and by past experience assess situation in similar manner (think of how experiences chess player can tell how is the state of the game with just a glance on the board and an inexperienced one (here the normal kid) would need much more time to do that), but that teenager would NOT react like an adult, it is more likely that he would tell something along the lines of - fuck off or I don't give a shit or fuck you all i'll just do it myself (even if saying any of these in the broad picture is just stupid and adult would "play out" this better, take a step back and find better long-term solution), just because hormones in his brain make him prone to being rash and extremely driven by emotions.
But then again what I said is highly debatable, just my thoughts based on my own experience and knowledge.

This is the part where mc gets beaten and that girl gets gangbanged by those monsters. But hey this aint hentai

Dex-chan lover
suddenly lizards in pants

3125de5442e6b4055461521d8ed8d67c.jpg

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

whoa who woulda saw that coming wow cant believe it was a trap. definetly wasn't sus of the glasses guy n the teacher at all. not even when the teacher brushed off red hair's caution. what a totally unexpected plot line. sigh. Thanks for the chapter though

Users who are viewing this thread