Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever heard "dull like steel" before, usually it's the opposite, lmao.
Yeah, probably because English isn't this guy's first language.

Possible synonyms, for the curious: Cold, Dark, Somber, Subdued. There's also Lifeless, Flat, and Muted, but I don't think that's what the manga-ka wanted to imply.

Also, post-partum bloating? Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh, pretty sure that's supposed to be post-partum hemorrhaging.

And hearing about that background.... BRRRRRRR.... I get the sense that this girl is insanely dangerous. Not she herself, but because of what her father might do if she is ever placed into any sort of compromising situation.

I also get the sense that her mother's death was not due to complications from birthing at all.

Bad vibes all around. Which is a shame, because she's gorgeous. Possibly the prettiest girl there yet.

Dex-chan lover
"Just like what mother saw as the end..."

How could she ever know that? Didn't her mother die since she is an infant?

BTW, on unusual circumstances of her birth. It's more weird that she's the only case with that obviously flawed power structure.

Dex-chan lover

BTW, on unusual circumstances of her birth. It's more weird that she's the only case with that obviously flawed power structure.
Not really?

Thing is, he doesn't want any more trouble like that. It shows that he has vices that can be exploited. Additionally, this tends to spawn bastards. Bastards that an opposing faction can place on the throne in a coup d'état.

Think of it as an Evil Overlord who's messed up a few times and has gotten back into compliance with the Evil Overlord List.

Dex-chan lover

Both her and her mother have some future sight skill

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Either a total warr or peace...
@.@...

Dex-chan lover
I’m dropping this because she seems to be a love interest of the brother not the MC. If anyone somehow remembers this comment and it is revealed she will be a love interest of the MC, I would really appreciate it if you could respond to me at that time. Thanks in advance if you do!

Double-page supporter
Okay, so the Emperor committed adultery with the high priestess, which is a capital crime.
But he just killed everyone who tried to enforce the law...
What a nice and benevolent ruler he is.

Dex-chan lover
I’m dropping this because she seems to be a love interest of the brother not the MC. If anyone somehow remembers this comment and it is revealed she will be a love interest of the MC, I would really appreciate it if you could respond to me at that time. Thanks in advance if you do!
Interesting take... I usually see people "drop" a series because it's a harem, first time I see someone drop a series because a new female character seems like she might not be a harem member...

Dex-chan lover
Considering how the elf was terrified of how Seika "looked", kinda curious how a priestess would see him as.

Dex-chan lover
So, the emperor that make the law, but broke said very law and get no consequences?

Remind me of emperor laws, which, law number one, emperor never wrong, and law number two, if emperor wrong, please referrer to law number one.

Users who are viewing this thread