Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Aggregator gang
oh wow....that's...kind of disturbing.... aren't they like... children? and they're not even 12 yet?

Double-page supporter
@izayamikaelis we tend to forget since most isekais conveniently have the morality of modern day Japan but medieval societies tended to treat people as adult much earlier. It remains to be seen if this is one of those societies of if the brother is just a special kind of asshole

Fed-Kun's army
Interestingly, I'll give the series a shot (of course I was going to lol) but man the brother just needs a asswhooping, a good asswhooping is a wonderful attitude adjustor.

Aggregator gang
@raos044 being treated as an adult at 15 is fine (like responsibility and stuff)...but...they look like kids! it still pretty damn disturbing to see kids acting like a perverted old man lol

The art look fine, the concept is not that new but the execution seem ok so I think this may go good for awhile.

@deerafl

tm0n2p2.png

The "Raw" said it. "管狐" = Kudagitsune = Pipe fox

si4SgVJ.png

Well she indeed has only 1 tail.

Fed-Kun's army
@Unadon
Awww she's cute!

It's a minor detail though, but it might be important later, because in japanese folklore kudagitsune is treated as middle-tier spirit (cmiiw)

@Rayster how about Sousei no Onmyouji/ Twin-Star Exorcist? the manga is so damn good which is a shame that they (Pierrot Studio) pretty much ruined the anime adaptation. or titles like Kemono Jihen, they got some youkai theme in it

@Siegna, that's pretty good too, but it's more modern take of onmyoji that leans more towards cool shounen battles with fancy weapons, gears and abilities, not as classical folklore-ish 5-elements, shikigami and summons/guardians vs youkais that follow onmyodo concepts, if you know what i mean. Kemono Jihen is in my list but I haven't started reading the series yet, I think it's more modern youkai youkai without onmyoji? Though I believe there are more youkai (without onmyoji) series than onmyoji series lol.

Dex-chan lover
why would you put your black haired MC in a family on blonds? when both parents are blond and all the other kids are blond and then MC is all alone in having black hair all that says is that the mother cucked the dad which i'm assuming is not the name just the author loving the jap look like all mangas do.
i don't understand why he didn't just make the family dark haired or at least make 1 of the parents dark haired...

Dex-chan lover
Theres no way he doesnt know about the magic academy growing up in that world
Theres more organic ways to tell us about this shit than some internally inconsistent info dump mr.author
It would also have been brought up in the conversations all the time cause its clearly a big deal and that lil POS would have mocked him about it

Double-page supporter
Kitsune is a fox right ??? so what the fuck is that. Even its human form didnt look like a foxgirl.
Not sure what Onmjoji is, but it appears to be a summoner ?
Lastly, how does he know slave-chan can see things noonoe else sees ? MC a psychic ?

@Doomer lol

The order given by that smug-face brother is still in power. Slave girl would steel need to go into his chambers at night. Poor girl.

Dex-chan lover
i know he's a kid but that bro is an absolute piece of shit. i too hope he dies quickly

Users who are viewing this thread