Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 23.4

Thanks for the release. Can you put the chapter into a volume? It currently sits in "no volume" 😄

Dex-chan lover
I was honestly hoping Gray and the princess would be romantically involved. Her being a politician is interesting but far more generic. I still wonder why she's after the MC specifically. Beyond being powerful he isn't the best political tool for her to use (a hero candidate would be better). I still wonder if she's a reincarnator herself in addition to being an oracle. Seeing the future means jack if you don't have the life experience and intelligence to respond to it.

Dex-chan lover
she was acting weird after all. i thought the way she behaves is just some anime plot bullshit like harem plots that when harem mc does something so simple and the victim be like: "nobody has ever picked up my eraser before 🥺" then proceeds to give her everything to the mc lmao but it's nice that it's just all acting and part of plan. now i wanna see what the princess see, you know, like how she thinks that mc will save her but didn't lol she knows something and that's why she's acting like that because she knows how powerful mc is and i wanna know what vision did she saw that made her think that way

Aggregator gang
she was acting weird after all. i thought the way she behaves is just some anime plot bullshit like harem plots that when harem mc does something so simple and the victim be like: "nobody has ever picked up my eraser before 🥺" then proceeds to give her everything to the mc lmao but it's nice that it's just all acting and part of plan. now i wanna see what the princess see, you know, like how she thinks that mc will save her but didn't lol she knows something and that's why she's acting like that because she knows how powerful mc is and i wanna know what vision did she saw that made her think that way
What did she saw? Maybe the demon king 😄

Dex-chan lover
To the point we question whether he is the same person 😆
For all we know, the princess already told Gray her keikaku(tl note: keikaku means plan), and part of it is Gray and Seika fighting where big bro will win, which is why he's fine with her playing him around.

Users who are viewing this thread