Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.2

Fed-Kun's army
The Demon group at end.... Aren't those the same demons that appeared in the anime?

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of how sus she is or not, how can you trust that a politician with future sight is not working for their own interests? And from what we’ve seen she tried to do a subtle honeytrap on the MC, of course she is scheming something. I still insist, how much of that scheming is to her own benefit or the people’s (generally speaking) benefit? Even if she says she does something on the people’s behalf, how can you trust that that its really the case when she has future sight? That would mean “the people” is just another tool more like future sight is. Never trust a politician :p even in manga.
I admit I believe her spiel about it being for the people is being honest but not due to the kindness of her heart. Her argument makes sense since it's not one that was made to adhere to the heart but a simple logical deduction using some nasty examples. This is worrisome though as this means she considers fellow nobles and maybe even the heroes among the "parasites" ... would you care about what happens to parasites?

Supporter
I admit I believe her spiel about it being for the people is being honest but not due to the kindness of her heart. Her argument makes sense since it's not one that was made to adhere to the heart but a simple logical deduction using some nasty examples. This is worrisome though as this means she considers fellow nobles and maybe even the heroes among the "parasites" ... would you care about what happens to parasites?
If we follow the idea that her argument about the people is honest, then that would mean she should kill Amyu, starting from separating Seika from her. Well, besides that hypothesis, why is she trying to earn his trust and for what scheme?

Dex-chan lover
If we follow the idea that her argument about the people is honest, then that would mean she should kill Amyu, starting from separating Seika from her. Well, besides that hypothesis, why is she trying to earn his trust and for what scheme?
Now that is the question ... I guess it depends on whatever deal (if there is one) she made with the Demons. I'm pretty sure there is one since she is far too aware of their movements without some source of information.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't the princess the one that made it so Mabel was to be brought to MC's house? That could lead to why the 2nd group of "assassins/mercs" and the demons to "accidentally" meet up.

Also yeah she is "sus" since the moment we learned her ability is precognition, especially since she's a politician that is headstrong on her goals, sus in the way of she'll actively use the hero as a bait and MC to solve her problems, but not sus that she's the "villain".

Dex-chan lover
It does not mean she's bad! And even if she's plotting something what's wrong with that? Our MC does it all the time and no one is calling him bad! Even with future versions she probably doesn't know people's personalities, so testing them is normal! She could have chosen to not involve herself, live a luxurious life and let others die or whatever!
Why it's so difficult to look the facts from other people perspective, not just the MC's

Dex-chan lover

They're an assassin group sent by the Demon Kingdom to kill the Hero, as having the hero around means that the Demon King is going to revive, which would start full scale war which the current demon kingdom doesn't want.
The Demon Kingdom doesn't want the Demon King to revive? Is this something that I missed or something that will be explained?

Contributor
The Demon Kingdom doesn't want the Demon King to revive? Is this something that I missed or something that will be explained?

The Demon Nation likes the current status quo, and if the Demon King and Hero are both confirmed to be resurrected the zealots on both the Demon and Human sides are going to start another war.

Dex-chan lover
?? idk why i'm confused lmao :question:
so is she saying that regardless of the butterfly effect and infinite variables, there will be a convergence if that's their fate? or did she just enforced herself that specific fate/destiny? i'm- :wtf::wtf:

Is this princess still doing the dic*k riding part when will it be over and this formal words or this royalty words like "your highness, highness that , highness this .............................." is so tiring.

Users who are viewing this thread