Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tenseiki ~Geboku no Youkaidomo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowaisugirundaga~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Almost caught up with the anime and what I believe to be the most annoying part of this that pretty much made me kinda lose interest. I hope it somewhat different here.

Dex-chan lover
What's with the demons? Why the grudge towards humans? They seemed like a bunch who could easily be reversed to be MC allies! Are the being oppressed or hunted down with no particular reason? Anyway slaughtering innocent people make you a villain however you try to justify it!
Tldr, can't remember what are the demons objectives(except killing the hero)

Dex-chan lover
I think the pace is actually better here compared to the anime. The anime was too slow paced. Too much talking and waiting.

Dex-chan lover
So, let's all keep in mind that these demons infiltrated an academy at night and attempted to kill multiple students at random.
(Including the ogre who supposedly "doesn't kill children". What a sick joke of a character.)
They only failed to massacre the students because someone took precautions and replaced all - except one - with shikigamis.

If this takes the same route as the anime, what comes next is going to be so very stupid I'll drop the manga.
Still giving it a chance, but I don't have my hopes up.
Really unfortunate that it happened. Perhaps they could have negotiated and had an agreement to keep things more stable, but it is what it is. RIP.
Chance to negotiate? By the time they encounter Seika, they have already attacked and "killed" several students. Their intentions were clear to begin with, and the means they intended to use were made obvious in the fog. The only room for negotiations at this point was how fast they were going to die. They were never here to negotiate and Seika was not one to approach enemies half-heartedly.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be friends indeed!
k5EZ5yy.png

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
So, let's all keep in mind that these demons infiltrated an academy at night and attempted to kill multiple students at random.
(Including the ogre who supposedly "doesn't kill children". What a sick joke of a character.)
They only failed to massacre the students because someone took precautions and replaced all - except one - with shikigamis.

If this takes the same route as the anime, what comes next is going to be so very stupid I'll drop the manga.
Still giving it a chance, but I don't have my hopes up.

Chance to negotiate? By the time they encounter Seika, they have already attacked and "killed" several students. Their intentions were clear to begin with, and the means they intended to use were made obvious in the fog. The only room for negotiations at this point was how fast they were going to die. They were never here to negotiate and Seika was not one to approach enemies half-heartedly.
tbf iirc the last time he did things half heartedly he died to his own student who ws forced to kill him, so, theres that

Meaning? Sorry...to the world, after setting out you just vanished without a trace.
I'd hope for the opposite. "Let our lives have NO meaning". Because if the meaning is "you must be proactive and wipe out future threats" it is game over for the people who sent these demons.

Users who are viewing this thread