Saikyou Rakudai Kizoku no Kenma Kiwameshi Antou Tan - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
Either kill this man now or castrate his ass.
I'm going to be that guy, but how does someone castrate a guy's ass? Like fist it until the hole prolapses and then cut it afterward? While that in itself sounds brutal, if we're aiming to cut off his ability to reproduce, then castrating his balls would be the most effective way to do it.

Dex-chan lover
Mc: Hey your majesty, I heard someone was harass my friend's friend's friend's friend's sister and I am not very happy with that, i think i will leave this count-

King: say no more, let me take rid of this rat.

Dex-chan lover
Even if he is considered a failure, his family is still very powerful so messing with him in any way is stupid

Aggregator gang
I'm going to be that guy, but how does someone castrate a guy's ass? Like fist it until the hole prolapses and then cut it afterward? While that in itself sounds brutal, if we're aiming to cut off his ability to reproduce, then castrating his balls would be the most effective way to do it.
I fucked up, how about castrate him and then sew his ass cheeks together.

Dex-chan lover
I fucked up, how about castrate him and then sew his ass cheeks together.
That will certainly bring pain, sure, but I'm not sure if those strings will last for long, though. I propose sticking a hot glue gun up his pooper and seal the entrance that way.

Aggregator gang
That will certainly bring pain, sure, but I'm not sure if those strings will last for long, though. I propose sticking a hot glue gun up his pooper and seal the entrance that way.
Good proposal, however I propose adding barbs or spikes to a metal butt plug then putting the hot glue on that then shoving up his ass. Also sprinkle some powdered California reaper on to the butt plug too.

Dex-chan lover
Good proposal, however I propose adding barbs or spikes to a metal butt plug then putting the hot glue on that then shoving up his ass. Also sprinkle some powdered California reaper on to the butt plug too.
I can dig this. This has been an effective collaboration. 🤝

Users who are viewing this thread