Saikyou Shoku <Ryukishi> Kara Shokyu Shoku <Hakobiya> Ni Nattano Ni, Naze Ka Yushatachi Kara Tayoraretemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Hello, if the gods are listening, please make me OP with a magical bag that can do absolutely anything and everything I want it to do. Also please give me an indestructible slipper that can defeat anything. And a harem of beautiful witches. And also a beautiful girl with animal ears named Roxanne. And also unlimited magical powers even if I go into negative -99999999 mana, that I can shoot remotely through slimes. And a shopping cart system where I can order anything in the universe by tapping on a virtual screen in the air in front of me. I also want the power to gain the training worth millions of years by pressing a button, but without actually having to experience and spend those millions of years. And the power to save and reload at any point in time, which also allows me to force feed girls with beans until their stomach inflates.

Dex-chan lover
Everything's fine and all, but why did he undergo a job change in the first place? If his job was regarded as the strongest, did he do it to get rid of his helmet? What was the reason? I find it weird that they didn't feel the need to explain it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread