Saikyou Shoku <Ryukishi> Kara Shokyu Shoku <Hakobiya> Ni Nattano Ni, Naze Ka Yushatachi Kara Tayoraretemasu

quite... particular, I'll follow for understand where will end... for what I saw probably will need a "harem" and/or "ecchi" tag too in the future

Contributor
Art is cute, also carrier class, interesting, follow. :)

So the character has won the game in the first chapter... now do they have a plot that would challenge such a person?

Gao

Haven't seen simple scans for a long time

Aggregator gang
fan service the manga: "subtle" panty shots, boob shots and camel toe drawing in another world

and why a carrier job class?
The god should've given him the bedridden frail human class for the "Oh look im so OP but I look so weak" type of story.

Dex-chan lover
?Charm S rank.....looks like there will be a harem. fellas
?

Dex-chan lover
What is this manga about? Oh and this MC doesn't even react to hot chicks? Meh...

Contributor
Is this from novel, I kind want to see how ridiculous it'll be mmm...

Mmhhh... The translation is pretty bad. Seems like the translator could use a proper editor. For example the correct translation of the title would be: "I went from the strongest job, 'Dragon Knight', to a beginner level job, 'Courier', yet for some reason the Heroes rely on me".
The starkest error is in the last part of the title, the person 'talking' is not relying on the heroes, the heroes are relying on them. 'Hakobiya' usually refers to couriers or smugglers, in the context of the original work 'carrier' can make sense, but otherwise it's clumsy English. I would also consider translating 'shoku' as 'class' rather than 'job' as that's how its usually done in JRPGs.

Dex-chan lover
It's so nice when MC is not reacting like a retarded beta Japanese protagonist after touching the girl. I hate when MC is jumping from the girl's touch, screaming "NOOO MY VIRGINITY!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!"

Aggregator gang
https://rawff.com/read-saikyou-shoku-ryuu-kishi-kara-shokyuu-shoku-hakobi-ya-ni-natta-no-ni-naze-ka-yuusha-tachi-kara-tayora-retemasu-raw-chapter-9.1.html

i just found this pls.. someone translate it T_T

Group Leader
If anyone finds the full raw until the latest chapter, i'm gonna pick this up

Users who are viewing this thread