Saikyou Shoku <Ryukishi> Kara Shokyu Shoku <Hakobiya> Ni Nattano Ni, Naze Ka Yushatachi Kara Tayoraretemasu

good thing two translation groups are finally picking up this project, 23 more raw chapters to go

the ecchi makes no sense

they were in town, buying a second set of clothing for that princess would have saved a lot of troubles.
it's not like they were lacking money.

well its ok art, crap manga, the usual skip dialog trans from ln/wn manga adapt, its not as bad as the others but i understand not transing this since art it above good, its skips alot of the main story like alot of adapts, as this leaves alot out, i hope if this goes on with the trans it still remains interesting since at least right now the art is still good

Fed-Kun's army
I could already smell the shit coming from this manga when I had scrolled through the update section.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update! im looking forward to future chapters. this manga is reeally good

That's the first time mu brain got overloaded with informayion, i will have to Reread this chapter to understand what is going On, and Finally someone who Did description that isnt the title but thrice as long

Users who are viewing this thread