Saikyou Yuusha Party wa Ai ga Shiritai - Ch. 1 - Please Kick Me Out of the Party

Dex-chan lover
The moment i looked at the chest plate i just knew what the twist would be.

Aint no way a shounen isekai would let the hero be a dude have pecs that big and be a pretty boy at the same time lol.

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was a woman, her breast plate was too pronunciated ... also only reacted to him and not to the girls

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much of the other character reveals from the oneshot will end up holding true in this one

In it the priest is actually a guy and the elf archer is a futanari.
no wonder there was a bulge there.... jezus

Dex-chan lover
THAT LAST PAGE?!

filthy-frank-screaming.gif

Dex-chan lover
I've heard of this before, in rumours spoken in whispers at the tavern. Of a mage capable of casting TESTICULAR TORSION

Dex-chan lover
OH I like this hero.

ALSO IT WAS A GIRL THIS WHOLE TIME!

IDk which I would've preferred. While I'm not into BL I think it's funnier to have a guy hero just seducing the mage so he won't leave

Dex-chan lover
didn't read the summary or tags or anything. I was honestly expecting this to be mostly comedy with a pinch of BL teasing, but not full romance. Honestly shocked to find the Hero to be a girl. lol.

Edit: I've just read the one shot. Wasn't expecting the full party package. lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I had a feeling the hero was a girl and I was right! My years of struggle to tell from falling into the traps have paid off and now I'm starting to tell what is a woman and what isn't!

Dex-chan lover
I admit I was a little worried about the crossdressing tag, but I'm totally okay with this development.

Now if only the hero would stop dancing around the subject and just confess to the MC already.

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping Itsuka gets the correction he, frankly, deserves! Give in little guy. Submit.

Dex-chan lover
Progression of my feelings
-Looks at cover: Oh! For me? A pretty knight muscle mommy? Don't mind if I do. (I got a type if you can't tell)
- Huh? a guy? You sure about that?(checks color art)
-Oh well it is a guy. shucks.
  • What? Yaoi?:wtf::wtf:
  • (me at the end)

Users who are viewing this thread